70 Republican National Security Officials back Biden

These 70 people are Republicans.

and? so are romney and bush, so was maccain. so was flake and so was amash. so what?

You don’t find this a bit unusual?

Yeah, might be the case, Ben_Natuf. But would you like to see Trump curry their favor if meant the difference between winning and losing?

So is S. E. Cupp.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.deseret.com/platform/amp/opinion/2020/8/21/21376438/se-cupp-voting-for-joe-biden-why-that-matters-donald-trump-election-2020

Another former Hannity forum alum, speaking out about what is right and putting country over party. Good for her!

7 Likes

See, this is what the Trump fan crowd doesn’t understand. We have a movement here trying to save the soul of our nation. But there is an entire bloc of society that blinds itself to this by dismissing it as “oh, they just hate Trump.”

No - this is truly a bipartisan coalition of patriots who love our country enough that we want to ensure that our republic is able to build itself back strongly.

But go ahead and dismiss it as just “hating Trump.” That’s fine. The rest of us have things to do.

2 Likes

She used to post here?

1 Like

Those are opinions, not facts.

I was talking about the argument that he has been divisive, that some of these people have made.

No, I don’t know that much about each of these 70 people to determine that for each one. There may be more than one motive.

It was unusual that someone who was not part of the Republican apparatus, or elite, would take over the party by popular support.
Some didn’t like that. Some thought the elite in the party should rule. Some thought the elite in the bureaucracy should rule.

That’s your opinion. A nameless person on the internet who follows The Donald to the ends of the Earth.

I’ll prefer the people who put their names to their statements of facts.

1 Like

Did you just “whatabout” your own thread?

1 Like

How valiant!

Or is it gallant?? Or just plain noble??

Nice pedestal you guys put yourselves on. Don’t forget the pat yourself on the back part of the ritual.

As for myself, I need no other reward than Trump and his cronies to be voted out of power in November, and for Trumpism to never again rear it’s ugly head in this nation that I love.

4 Likes

It seems some Trump supporters are content to do what they always do - deflect, defend, deny.

“RINOs/What, Democrats care about X now?/Eat your peas libs”

1 Like

Inspired by their loyalty to the predominance of bureaucracy over elected officials? Not so much.

I agree with some of the things they write, and disagree with others.

And this repeated concern with “the eyes of the world”? Not so much buying it or caring. It depends on whether they have similar interests with the US government or not, mostly. I care about out interests more.

Virtuous.

1 Like

She did…many moons ago.

She was also a frequent guest on Hannity.

1 Like