600 bucks Seriously?

i dont recall the soviets seizing 50% of teh wealth of just the top super super wealthy and giving that money to teh rest of the citizens…

nothing being misrepresented at all. you were wrong, you made a baseless prediction, like so many others. what’s that phrase “that is of course not based on reality”

the context is right there, the quote is right there. the proof is right there. you were, as always , wrong with your predictions.

we knew back then there was no money coming. but that didn’t stop the wrong prediction posting

Vampire squids are not golden geese.

This ^^

Everyone has his own filter. It’s clear what his is.

2 Likes

Who funds the government?

You’re right, they took it all.

1 Like

You remain wrong. They were supposedly close to a deal and it fell apart.

What was the date of that post?

not from just the uber wealthy… comparing a wealth tax on the uber rich in this country is nothing like what the soviets did

Right and we know it will only be limited to what the top 1%?

That was how we justified the income tax from the beginning.

How long did it remain limited to them?

3 Likes

I didn’t make a prediction about cash coming…you did. and they were nowhere close to a deal, much less voted on it or the law being passed or distribution.

You remain as always…wrong. As is the normal state of thing. It’s good to have stability.

1 Like

Let me ask you again, what was the date of that post?

How could they have voted on a “deal” when they had not yet finished the deal?

Goal post movement attempt!

What did you predict?

It will never get paid back.

It will be eliminated through a catastrophic collapse, after which a new society from the remaining few survivors will form anew.

I’m not moving anything. What is the date of that post you clipped it from?

I didn’t “predict” anything, I said it was “supposed to be”.

That was the deal that fell apart.

How about a link to the entire post?

1 Like

Most likely.

Raising taxes on billionaire is a problem during economic down turn. That’s unreal!

Venezuela them…

That won’t work.

1 Like

I’m still taken care of from the first round and haven’t touched a dime of the original PPP loan yet. The month of April, when I applied was very scary. Financially, it was the worst month in over two decades and the company lost 10s of thousands of dollars. Other than that month, it’s been the best year financially of my professional career so I’ve never touched it.

That said, employees or their family members have come down with COVID and I can’t let them back in the store so, I give them the time off, until no one in the home has symptoms and then 14 days after that, they are allowed to return. Thus far, I’ve paid for everything but I mark it “COVID”. In a couple of weeks, the accountant will come in and he’ll advise me how best to account for this COVID relief from back in April. One things for certain though, the future does not look smooth and I see that they’ve just announced another strain that’s 70% more contagious. Will the vaccine work on this? Is it resistant? Are we starting all over again? There are a lot of questions going forward but at this time, I’ll not apply for more financial COVID assistance.

1 Like

They will flee and never pay it.

It isn’t enough if they did pay.

1 Like