6 dead in shooting at Christian school

It’s nuts to me that so many of these shootings could be stopped before they even started by having the access points locked when not being used.

Hell I do that at my own ■■■■■■■ house. Doors are always locked unless being used and then locked immediately afterwards. Any potential future dead intruder can’t sneak in; he has to break my doors down. Which I will most certainly hear.

Why can’t hugely paid school administrators figure that ■■■■ out?? You control your access points at all times.

2 Likes

I know what answer you will get here :popcorn:

That is alarmingly low. We need more gun owners.

4 Likes

If 1 person owned 400 million guns and no one else had one….

Did access go up or down for the nation?

2 Likes

It’s a private Christian school. They probably believed they were exempt of this sort of violence.

Japan is a bad example. Got to compensate for cultural differences. Significant in the case of the US and Japan.

1 Like

It was crazy thousands of fan sites made they even went after Marilyn Manson as if he was the one who pulled the trigger and put the killers on the front of Time magazine.

Imagine all the incels that would like to have this infamy.

Still today it had so much effect on society they called it the ‘Columbine effect’ because a good portion of these creeps doing mass shootings today are later found to be big fans of the killers at Columbine.

All they had to do was lock the door. Again.

:man_shrugging:

4 Likes

Why would they think that?

Being prepared is being prepared. You can’t control every little thing, but you can control the majority of it.

Ok… want to do Italy or Australia ? Canada ? UK ?

1 Like

I’m not sure. But private schools tend to think they are exempt because they “select” for a certain type of student.

I know the ones around me do. None of them have any sort of security measures that our public schools have.

I’m with you on the amplification, not the root.

I’d say use new world nations like Mexico or Colombia. Canada is a fair one as well and they have fewer problems than we do statistically speaking.

We’ve always straddled a very fine line as a country. Between two new world extremes in regards to violence.

Well then they are foolish. And should know better by now.

Sure, but everyone else is.

We’ve has SOME of just about anything in one form or another since … mankind.

Your point is technically correct but not really applicable in the actual context that you are pretending does not exist.

1 Like

It’s not buying into this, it is what the police are releasing almost all of the high profile school shootings the shooters referenced praised and studied (idolized) Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold in their writings.

Check out the Columbine Effect it’s pretty crazy.

28 year old woman?

1 Like

??

(12345)

It’s the guns.

I reread the article.

Conan is right. OP said she was teenaged. The article itself has been updated and now states it was a 28 year old woman.

That said, immediate reporting is often wildly inaccurate and the articles have to be updated throughout the first few days.

1 Like