56 percent of people think we are better off today

Libs demand we unite around THEM…otherwise ■■■■ off.

2 Likes

Even then there was dissent.

And Trump supporters demand absolute fealty to Trump.

Meanwhile those of us in the middle think both y’all gone crazy.

1 Like

Oh then you will love this…Trump to hold a small rally off White house balcony.

Let the Hitler/Mussolini comparison begin.

Libs have long history of dividing this country and claim they want unity.

Either way…56 percent of American people think they’re doing better today then 4 years ago…and that with states still locked/closed down.

If everyone there is maskless, huggin’ and kissin’ on each other? Yep - crazy.

You’re in the middle? Not a liberal? Could have fooled me…

1 Like

Exhibit A

I’m confused… when have you posted anything critical of democrats? Or praised republicans?

1 Like

I can see that you’re confused. It’s okay - people not on the polar extremes of the political spectrum, who don’t buy into either/or binary judgements of reality often can be confusing to those needing neat labels.

That said, there’s nothing positive about Trumpism, and little positive about a Trump led GOP. The most positive thing about Democrats? They are actively working to get rid of Trump.

If it’s more comfortable for you to label me a lib, feel free. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Back in the day, I remember our gracious host asking if people thought they were better off with Obama than they were with Bush. He would mention how towering, skyrocketing deficits were proof that things were far worse than they used to be.

Just sayin.

It must really hurt libs that no matter how much they try to sabotage our economy…56 percent say they’re doing better then under Libs Messiah.

And that’s with some left-wing states refusing to open up.

Cheesy Wheezy Mussolini.

Shame that translates into such a poor approval rating, sky high disapproval rating, and an impending electoral beat down.

1 Like

Who is “we?” Are “we” a team now? :joy:

Whose Messiah?

how silly. no-one has fealty to anything, and there is no middle. everyone claiming the middle is just a lesser leftist

Thank you, you’ve illustrated the point beautifully.

1 Like

I can vouch for being able to state, I am better off today than at the beginning of Trump coming into office.

Definitely. We didn’t go to war in Syria as the dems wanted. We are drawing down in Afghanistan, ISIS is dead ISIS a fighting force and the manufacturing jobs that Biden wrote off as gone forever are back. Let’s not screw this up people.