52% Approval rating

Why can’t you people learn what treason is and is not. Comey can not be indicted for treason.

Indicted for what?

Your sarcasm meter is ready for an oil change Mr Wazoo :wink:

1 Like

The fact is that I have heard a laundry list of things people think he should be indicted for. It always seems that I have to ask.

2 Likes

The new Fox News poll is interesting.
2020 vote If Election Were Today

Poll of registered voters. +/- 3%
Re-elect Trump 38%
Vote For Someone Else 54%

Film at eleven.

3 Likes

45% on Ras today. That poll is garbage.

Funny that to some it’s gospel.

That’s why Zogby is now the best poll:

“President Trump’s job approval rating has seen a post Mueller report boost! We called it a few weeks ago. But that’s not the complete story as to why the president has reached a peak in his job approval rating. Trump is also riding high on positive economic news-a record high stock market, low unemployment, and solid GDP growth at home. At the moment President Trump’s approval rating is higher than Obama’s at the same point in his presidency-Zogby Analytics had President Obama at 48% approve/52% disapprove on 05/09/2011.”

Trump bless Trump!

1 Like

44% on Ras today. Oh noes!

You beat me! 43% overall on RCP, 41.8 on 538.

Trump is the coolest 43% approval ratings President ever.

Paging @Cratic3947 what’s happening here? Is Ras #FakePoll now?

I like the 41.8

Oh, Trump is spiking with Rasmussen again. Now at 46%! But sadly, only 43.3 at RCP and 41.7 at 538.

But, but, the ABCNBCESPNABCDEFG/Colbert/Sesame Street/SpongeBob SquarePants media is SOOOOOOOO negative towards Trump.

:cry:

Lol. I just learned in another thread how amazing it is that Trump is nearly at 50%, even will all the negative press and hate!

Slipping. 42.6 on RCP, 41.3 on 538. Rasmussen though, still believes, and still has him at 46.

And that s 45 % among senior citizens without caller ID on their land line

1 Like

Continuing to slide. Almost like watching the stock market some days. Now 42.5 RCP, 41.1 538. I’d like to think its because of the tantrum today, but I know its too soon for the polls to reflect that.

nope. I heard it was 44.99999999999, and 42.4
:smirk: