52% Approval rating

I always felt that that McConnell was somehow tied up with the Russians.

1 Like

In the alt left world feelings are facts.

What good could come of this?

Sanctioned Russian oligarch’s company to invest millions in new aluminum plant in Mitch McConnell’s state of Kentucky.
The new aluminum plant, slated to be built in the home state of Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell, will be the biggest new aluminum plant constructed in the U.S. in decades. Rusal will have a 40 percent stake in the facility.

Dirty money. Mitch McConnell. Let’s put them in charge of our electric grid next.

1 Like

Long way to go but it’s looking promising.

https://twitter.com/ryanstruyk/status/1124004698556702725?s=21

Beto has the charisma. I’d be happy with any of them. There’s a new one, from back east I think (can’t even recall his name) that my first impression of wasn’t great. But I seriously doubt he has a chance anyway.

Warren needs to get out of the Race. Yesterday

Half the candidates need to get out of the race.

1 Like

I wonder how Obama’s ratings were compared to Trump?

Also keep in mind that the Liberals seem to “ironically” get statistics
wrong a lot of the time. I think it’s because they like to twist them to their
advantage to make themselves look better intentionally. lol.

By the way, I told ya’ll on here that Democrat Politicians colluded with Russia.
Now Conservatives, the Conservative Media, and Trumps team are going to expose the truth about it more and more, over time.

Still not at 52% approval. RCP has him at 44.9 (Rasmussen has him 49/49) and 538 has him at 42.3%.

Rcp - 44% (Rasmussen 45%), 538 - 42%.

Where’s that glorious 52% approval rating?

Rasmussen went from plus one approval to minus eight in three days. Once again, Rasmussen is the worst poll out there.

Well, them and Zogby

Fake news is failing at protecting the Democrats, can’t wait to see what they do when Comey is indicted for treason.

Any estimate of when that will be? J12?

Wonder no more

I am not sure how reliable Zogby is but they put him at 51%.

Not reliable at all. That poll has him winning with millennials and losing with people over 65.

You can’t wait, but you will. Forever.

Average presidential approval ratings through this point in term via ABC/Post and Gallup polling:

Kennedy 73%
W Bush 71%
HW Bush 70%
Johnson 69%
Eisenhower 67%
Nixon 58%
Truman 56%
Obama 55%
Reagan 55%
Carter 52%
Clinton 51%
Ford 47%
Trump 38%

I’ve been waiting a long time for Comey to get indicted. Last month, Bill O’Reilly was on Sean’s radio show stating that Comey and McCabe are going to get indicted soon. I am giving O’Reilly about two more weeks about whether he was right about Comey getting indicted soon.