52% Approval rating

43%? That’s astounding!

1 Like

Did you look at the polls or is this another interpretation based on feels?

The Realclearpolitics average is between 43% to 44%. Nice try. Outliners don’t count.

Historically, an approval rating in the high 40s or better is needed for an incumbent president to win re-election. I guess we’ll see where he is a year from now.

We will see what happens in November.

Unlike other Presidents, Trump approval/disapproval ratings have been relatively stable. On the approval side, he’s veered anywhere between 38% to 45%, and his disapproval side has veered anywhere in the 50-55% range.

He was able to win the electoral college by a somewhat comfortable margin because his opponent also had high negatives. If the Democrats put forth a candidate, people actually like, then Trump’s 2020 bid is going to be problematic.

Losing the house was a big negative for Trump’s 20-20 chances.

And you’re 100% correct that his approval ratings or lack of, is a big problem for him. If he were to win re-election, it would be a historic first.

Cling to a poll. but when it tanked, says polls don’t matter/call it fake, but then find another poll that makes Trump look good. Rinse repeat.

Weird. I wonder how much someone like that gets paid.

Then you’d lose.

All you have to do is click the link and it shows the dates of the polls in their average.

No need to put on this act for us. We all know better.

I agree 43% is actually very good.

All the media and D wolf crying has been played out.

:wolf:

Some posters here have a 100% approval rating of him… so there’s that.

His disapproval is far worse than any president at this point since before Harry Truman.

52% among land line users who answer their phones for pollsters. IOW Fox viewers.

All calls made before 5pm… :joy:

Can we see your poll data please?

In other words; lesser people?

49%20AM

https://twitter.com/GlennKesslerWP/status/1116306584907452416

I conducted an informal review of the post history of certain members of the Hannity forum. :grinning:

Don’t trust Rasmussen. Today Trump is at 50-49 with a plus one approval. He was at plus eight two days ago. With their rolling three day average he’s going to be negative tomorrow. All of the other polls have him consistently in the low forties or even upper thirties. And they don’t have crazy ass swings. Will Trump tweet about Rasmussen tomorrow?

In other words, not exactly a representative picture of the voting public in 2019. I don’t even have a land line…do you?

When did it tank…

And thanks for thinking I’m so good, someone pays me…:sunglasses:

Those stinky wall mart shoppers.

1 Like