50 years of fake news on the Climate apocalypse

Foresight? Y’all can’t even pay attention to the history of this movement. Why should we trust the foresight of those who’ve been proven wrong time and time again?

You got me shaking in my knee boots. And I’m not wearing them high for the flooding y’all are predicting.

As I said… we aren’t the ones who have to worry.

I’ll pass the boots down a couple of generations.

I am sure that they will thank you for them.

Be sure to add to the boots an inscription about how there was a political movement that didn’t believe that climate change was a thing and vowed to deny the very existence of it.

I am sure that they will appreciate it.

Ya see there’s your problem. You don’t know who mike Adams is, like that he’s apart of infowars and guest hosts the show, Or his connections to Andrew anglin.

Pro tip: know what you’re reading before sharing Otherwise your likely to bring us nazi sources again and well have to do this again.

And there’s your problem. Nn is an infowars associated conspiracy mongering rag.

Know.
Your.
Sources.

1 Like

It’s interesting to me that virtually none of you, least of all the mod, have addressed the the compelling data offered to you free of charge by wayoutwest. You should be grateful. Nor can you handle the truth; indeed you wither away in the face of someone more knowledgeable. When challenged, most of you retreat to stale and refuted cliche.

I wish I could stay longer today, but I’m enjoying my Friday night. Catch all of you on the flip side!

2 Likes

Which has nothing to do with the author of the piece. They published it, they didn’t write it.

That’s not how reality works. What it does it show that the people who like to proclaim things like GREATEST HOAX are using websites like natural news and daily stormer to get their info.

Sad. Weird. Disturbing.

When you can dispute his conclusions by all means do so.

Well due to the Nazism those links are gone now, and I don’t intend to fund natural news with my clicks to hunt down what was a bunch of nonsense.

So how about instead, we only rely on reputable sources, instead of nazi and troofer blogs.

Well that’s not true, there was one objectionable link and he removed it himself.

due to the literal Nazism.

After the thread merge I don’t see the op. But why lay down with fleas, anyway.

The reliance on disreputable sources is a consistent problem. Why die on the hill of defending an infowars network site, and not reputable sources? Why shoot off your own foot?

Or am I just supposed to act like I don’t know what natural news is, or what daily stormer is? Am I the bad guy here for not being ignorant of those two?

I’m not defending any of them.

Can you dispute the findings of the author or not?

Now tell us if we are in a heating or cooling cycle.

That’s about as far away from science as Trump is to modesty.

Since the glaciers continue receding it would appear we’re still on the up side of the curve.

Actually… the numbers are accurate, but framed in a very poke in the eye manner.

Yet as far away from science as Trump is from honesty.

They will likely still be hearing the same gloom and doom global warming hysteria and dire bs predictions that we are hearing now and have been hearing for decades. :roll_eyes:

1 Like