50 die in Samoa of get this measles

You’ve already made your position and your ignorance quite clear, Allan. There’s no need to repeat yourself. :wink:

You’re equating someone who refuses to be vaccinated and becomes a vector for a fatal illness with penalizing people who are “different?” Last time I checked, simply being a member of a political party, religion, sexual orientation, etc. doesn’t kill someone unless acted upon by an outside force. Fatal diseases most certainly kill without outside help.

1 Like

That was a reply to Janet, so if you’re confused, it’s because you’re not a part of it. :wink:

So what would happen to you an military person if you told your co you didn’t like vaccines.

Since I am ignorant please inform me and everyone else here what would happen.

Allan

The point is that everyone in the military signed up to do all kinds of stuff that civilians would find highly objectionable. We deal with it because we signed up for it. Anyone who has a problem with it after the fact deserves the kind of punishment they will receive.

1 Like

It’s a message board. If you want only one person to respond to you, get a cell phone and call em.

Allan

2 Likes

There is also a DM feature on this forum!

Since you’re asking ignorant questions that fall outside the realm of reality pertaining to past, present, or future, I’m just gonna let you flail around with that. :man_shrugging:

Yep, and I’m also free to let you know that you’re not getting your way. You can whine about, or move on. :man_shrugging:

I asked you a direct question and you refuse to answer.

Meaning that I was right all along, your body is not yours once you join the milatary.
But I already knew that,

Allan

You asked me a stupid question, of course I’m not going to answer it. lol

“What if you did something stupid?” :rofl:

I forgot about that.

Allan

1 Like

So you don’t equate the two?

Is requiring someone to be vaccinated the same as one of those extremist groups persecuting someone they feel are different?

There is no such thing as a stupid question.

Allan (asking questions on hannity since 2002)

You’ve never been in the Military then. :rofl:

And you would be correct.

However one doesn’t have to be a particant in something to comment on something.

Allan

1 Like

Now you’re moving goalposts away from the fact that you asked a stupid question. :wink:

Alright kids, it’s been fun. lol

And once again there are no stupid questions.

I want to know what would happen if a military person was anti-vax.

Since you were military. I thought to ask you.

Silly me.

Allan

I think most have made clear they don’t care what another does with his/her body.

It’s the endangerment of others who cannot receive vaccines that they DO care about.

I’m sure many of us would have trouble with a person who knew they could be HIV or Hepatitis B/C Positive donating blood.

Yet not getting vaccines and endangering those who cannot receive them due to early age or health reasons isn’t a problem?

If, say, a child receiving immuno suppression therapy to tolerate a kidney transplant got measles because another parent chose not to immunize her child, and that child died, would that bother anyone who sees rejection of vaccines as the “freedom to choose”?

I doubt anyone here cares if another drinks a Slurpee, or gets a piercing or tatt, or smokes a J. But it’s more problematic if that J smoker takes the wheel, or unvaccinated make others sick.

A vaccine that targeted the wrong flu strain. Come on you have to do better than this.