400 Million .to Hillary....untaxed..Bill Browder

I’m almost certain you’re no conservative.

If it’s any consolation,

You chased almost all conservatives and Hannity fans from this forum.

has been a perennial complaint since I joined here in 2004. So like death itself, nefarious liberals such as myself can say: Et in Arcadia ego.

Nah… It’s just the unhinged ramblings of a Trump worshiper who is in total panic mode because their dear leader has exposed himself as Putin’s punk.

Research?

I’ll ask again - can you show the filing for the legal $400,000,000 to the Hillary Clinton campaign?

That’s funny.

It’s all in cash in Hillary’s basement. Hans Gruber should be dropping by any day now.

They sure do, don’t they.

Translation: Everything I do in daily life is based upon the number of rubles Dear Leader is paying me.

Dear Leader thank you for your service, comrade!

Speaking of Alternative Tentacles, is it time to redo “We’ve got a bigger problem now”?

1 Like

Simply disgusting that some Trumpkins will believe anything Putin says, as long as it hurts the right people.

This story is so ludicrous that even Trumpart won’t touch it. Big headline on Gateway Pundit though.

That’s insane…but what can I expect.
The Soviet Communist Party was banned in 1991.

This was a big blow to all the hard core commies doing summer camp in Russia.

Woops!

1 Like

whats a few commas between friends

LMAO… How many threads has the $400 million been debated in on Hannity.com in the last 24 hours by those dead sure that the Clinton’s had found a way get $400 million and be able hide all traces of the money?

Well, looks like this thread has been derailed.

Where did the $$ go? Hmm. Let me count the ways…Iran, Libya ARMS DEAL — are who knows what payoffs? Or just pocketing the cash for the campaign. Sreele Dossier?

The hanky panky was very thick.

Eh… It’s now down to $400,000… can’t buy many arms with $400,000…

So now that both the USA and Russia can get to the bottom of things TOGETHER, the guilty parties will be raging further.

This is without a doubt the funniest thing I’ve read all day.

What makes it funnier is rp will not realize/never admit this little gaffe proves beyond all doubt she knows nothing about Browder beyond Putin’s statement on the matter.

Nonsense to all of these pathetic coverups.

Any of you work except at troll farms and boiler rooms?