400 Million .to Hillary....untaxed..Bill Browder

Depends on what you mean by at work

How many rubles does Dear Leader pay you?

That’s so stupid.

I’m still anxiously awaiting the OP’s list of confirmed paid posters here at Hannity.com. I mean it’s easy to spout off constantly about conspiracies but it seems they’re nigh impossible to prove. So I’m not holding my breath. But I can’t help but be curious.

I hope I’m on the list- I could always use some extra cash…

1 Like

Since you know which ones of us are paid posters, you should know the answer to this question.

The USA and Russia get who is the globalist now?

Not true. Putin lied. Next question.

1 Like

I’ve heard Bill Browder interviewed numerous times. I saw his testimony before Congress. I’ve read his book, “Red Notice.” His attorney, Sergei Magnitsky, uncovered the corruption by the Russian government. Bill Browder’s company was accused of not paying taxes in the amount of $230 million. Magnitsky was arrested, tortured, and died in a Russian prison. Browder came to the states and lobbied Senators Cardin and McCain for the implementation of the Magnitsky Act. Real estate investors laundered the money to New York. At the time the SDNY US Attorney, Preet Bahara was working on the case (Prevezon)when he got fired by trump.

The Russian attorney, Natalia Veselnitskaya spoke of “adoptions” in the June trump Tower meeting. After the US passed the Magnitsky Act, Putin ruled that adoptions by US citizens would cease. These children were from orphanages and were very ill.

Browder didn’t give anything to the Clinton campaign. Putin IS LYING. Until you hear/read Browder’s story IN FULL, do not believe what Putin says.

1 Like

Well that isn’t true.

The big money seems to have gone to the Clinton Foundation.

Well, it made her squiggle her toes, so it’s probably a wash.

Your attempt to use the Ziff Brothers to smear Browder even though thevPolitifact article duscussed that is noted.

The truth is there is a deep state in Russia, that buddies with our deep state.

Saying “Russian Hackers” is also a joke. Anyone from anywhere could hack and concluding it is from Russia because it used Russian software in naive.

There is a Russian Deep State, it’s known as Vladimir Freaken Putin.

And we know who the hackers were thanks to
Muellers indictment. They’re actually named. You could read it yourself if you were the least bit interested in actually learning something.

Putin IS the state in Russia.

Do you seriously not know that?

Russia has factions that work against Putin, that are Globalists.----but he is generally liked by the Russian people, including young people who feel patriotism to Russia.

Watch the videos on youtube with Putin doing lengthy casual Q&As with large meetings of Russian students of various levels.

The criticism of the Crimea referendum and the opposition to it came from the unelected UN and the unelected EU, then the USA and many other countries.

Many polls of the Crimean people including the Gallup poll, showed around 73% of the Crimean people wanted to rejoin Russia.

The Ukraine itself had a coup which was supported by the globalists. At what point does the demonization of Russia get reexamined? Even many in the majority in the Ukraine are ethnic Russians and would prefer to be part of Russia.

Clearly the EU sees Ukraine as a future vassel to the unelected EU.

Why have the Globalists sought to control the reality of Russia and its former states? Power and control and of course $$$. Why they don’t like Russia and Putin is clear. Russia is not kow towing to the Globalists. Then Trump comes along and Trump too is anti Globalist----just when the Globalists thought they had a lock on things.

The people of the USA elected Trump, because The radical Globalists are not the American way.

Apparently, Russians now free of communism, also do not see the radical globalism as the Russian way.

When the EU sees itself as unelected boss of nations and the UN starts thinking of itself as One World Government, sane people proud of their own country will stand up and say “NO THANKS, no totalitarianism for us Thank You.”

Well, except for the being controlled by the state, mandatory as opposed to voluntary part.

There is a lot of Mexican living in Texas does that mean you should hand it over?

Hahahahaha, Putin makes an outrageous accusation against one of his biggest critics in the West and you clowns fall all over yourselves to find a way for it to be true because the word Hillary was mentioned and it turned out he was blatantly trolling you. You total ■■■■■■■ suckers. Lol

2 Likes

Christianity isn’t mandatory?