400 Million .to Hillary....untaxed..Bill Browder

I believe so,I haven’t heard that song for years :+1:

1 Like

Dear Leader thanks you for your service, comrade @rp5x5.

I am very busy in my real life with normal thngs, while leftist fiends rage on and on.

Man. What a GREAT ■■■■■■■ record label.

Bottom line is you, Trump, and the rest of the Trump worshippers believe in Russia.

Here’s a start for you. Good luck house/apartment hunting!

1 Like

Naked Raygun were mostly released by Quarterstick I believe. That particular album was Caroline.

1 Like

Gotcha. So everything you posted is hyperbolic nonsense that doesn’t require any real world action.

It’s much worse then people stuck in anachronisms and fake news, it’s a fundamental karmic ground hog day problem.

There’s quite a surprising lil clique of punks on here. Marg and I even still have bands.

Sorry I just accidentally got record :nerd_face: on ya and started mansplaining.

1 Like

Everything I do in daily life is based in faith in the cosmic law and the Bodhisattva spirit.

Wow!
Respect due to you both .

Rather then congruently discussing and researching this Browder scam, leftists just attempt to ridicule me.

Very low grade. You chased almost all conservatives and Hannity fans from this forum.

The same shifts of shills. Now the day shift.

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Hers what you do when the heat gets to hot for trump loving. Go Hilaryspeak.

With all the crazy things you constantly anticipate, you must be very friendly with disappointment.

Womp womp.

No…that was righties from 2009-2017

There has been plenty of information provided in this thread to counter your Conspiracy theory. I am confident that you didn’t read it before coming back with baby eaters and vampire lassos.

Plus anyone who’s even spent a modicum of time on Twitter knows that if you even mention Browder’s name in a tweet, the Russian bots come swarming.

Putin wants Browder dead. Trust me on that.

Therefore nothing he says about Browder can be trusted.