40 people killed at Mosque shooting in New Zealand

Not sure how you are quoting a post that was flagged and removed by the mods.

Read the entire thread and you will know the answer to all your questions.

(edited)

It’s Post #153.

I proved you were wrong to say that nobody wanted to alter the previous trade deals.

And Schumer is certainly not alone.

And finally, if you think nothing has changed then you cannot read.

M

So now you admit it?

I have read the thread. Are you better than me?

If that post was removed due to a TOS infraction @WuWei should delete that quote.

I have read…nothing much has changed

Why? …

I said “if” it was an infraction. I don’t know that it was. I didn’t get it removed. @Nemesis might know if he got a heads-up on the deletion.

Wouldn’t want to see you gigged for quoting a violation.

Thanks for looking out after me, seriously. My quote of that garbage is still there. If they need to delete it to maintain order, no problem on my end.

I just spent a couple days thinking about a post I didn’t think I had quoted (because I didn’t use the “quote” option in the reply window). I wanted to err on the side of caution.

I appreciate it. You’re a good dude.

1 Like

I know you’d do the same, and not just for me.

1 Like

We are entering dark times, the wheels are starting to come off.

Some migrant in Italy to protest the way African immigration is being handled in Italy decided to hijack a bus of 51 middle school children in Italy, held them hostage for 40 minutes doused the bus with petrol and set it on fire.

The kids hands were tied one managed to call the police and they were saved. 12 being treated for smoke inhalation. He was supposedly telling the children no one would leave the bus alive.

Wow…real cutie.

1 Like

No, just for you. :wink:

Yes, yes I would…

1 Like

■■■■■■■ savage. Not much worse than a kid burner.

If you could link to even one that supported your claim you already would have done so by now.

You can’t so just give it up.

Which suggested to anyone who read it, that you care.

Nope…just you