40 people killed at Mosque shooting in New Zealand

There is nothing that substantiates your claim and we both know it. IF there were you’d have quoted the posts by now.

Not at all. Like I said, everyone is capable of reading and trying to goad me into posting something from another message board isnt going to work.

We all know the truth.

You claimed repeatedly that we could all see it in this thread if only we’d look.

Now that you’ve been challenged repeatedly to produce the quotes and can’t you’re now claiming it’s on other message boards.

Painfully transparent.

2 Likes

Don’t worry, it’s getting more exciting as black female drivers are now making left turns.

I wouldn’t want to step foot in garbage Turkey period.

Sigh - read my post again. The comment about the other message board was an additional comment. I will explain it slowly - READ THIS THREAD AND YOU WILL SEE PLENTY OF POSTS THAT LED ME TO MY CONCLUSION. IN ADDITION WHEN I SEE WHAT POSTERS HERE POST ON OTHER MESSAGE BOARDS IT VALIDATES MY OWN OPINION.

Hope that explains it.

Danica 2.0

Danica was black?

Skills wise.

I did…observation skills are great

I suppose having a nice looking butt does take some skill.

It’s a symbolic gesture to prove he cares. His choice.

Odd? That’s putting it mildly.

You want to call people racists and bigots?

Tell me who I called a racist and bigot?

Do you? If the problem is another board, why don’t you go there and address it?

1 Like

I went there once. For 3 weeks.

Why would I when all I am doing is commenting on this thread but using my observations here and other places to form a full picture.

Its all good. Dont worry.

■■■■ me the racists and bigots are certainly showing their true colors in this thread.

49 people are dead, how about showing some basic human decency.

You did. Some people in this thread. Who?

Why is the bigot word being thrown around in a place like this?? :rofl: