40 people killed at Mosque shooting in New Zealand

The hell we can’t!

It’s MY policy.

Feel free!

I have never and will never use the rantings of a loon to paint anyone he deems someone he follows.

He’s a loon, and I DO NOT CARE who he says he follows, unless and until the person he says he follows ALSO commits such violence.

Then and only then are they in the same camp.

M

1 Like

The trouble is that people aren’t trying to learn anything. They are trying to assign blame, based on the rantings of a madman in a manifesto.

That is preposterous.

He’s getting EXACTLY what he wanted - everyone hanging on his word for the wisdom he imparts. And the fiunny thing is he neatly gave ammunition to BOTH SIDES.

The fact that his manifesto is being shopped around just means the NEXT nut will also have someone to follow and emmulate, just as this guy did after reading the manifesto of the Norwegian guy.

WE are thus setting up the next shooting, by rewarding this one - the same as we rewarded the Norwegian. STOP DOING THAT

Instead, put him in a hole and never speak his name again.

M

1 Like

I haven’t attacked the left in this thread. And I cetainly haven’t used his manifesto to attack the left.

All I have said is that he has trolled everyone and he is getting away with it - as these nuts always do.

M

Right.

Because 'actual experts" that dispute what Trump says are so hard to find.

That’s why we need to subscribe to what they say. But what if I can find “actual experts” that think his USMCA trade deal with Mexico and Canada is the best thing to happen to North American trade in several decades, benefitting America and American workers?

Hell, even some of the big Dems have said that NAFTA was horrible for US workers.

Are they actual experts?

M

There may be a sickness in our society (political correctness is one obvious symptom) but you did not make the case with your rhetorical question.

If thinking evil thoughts was a crime, we would all be in prison.

I purposely did not watch. I do not see the point unless you are directly involved in the forensic investigation.

I don’t think either one of these clowns were members of supremacist websites. The guy in New Zealand was known for playing video games and having no interest in girls.
Both him and Breivik were into heavy video games.

See the problem is these people are not be radicalized in the same way the lone wolf jihadist are. There not watching videos of David Duke and deciding to put a bomb on them and blow themselves up for Allah. There is something else going on. Both were complete loners shutoff from society.

Will have to wait and see if there was anything mentally wrong with the guy in New Zealand but the Norwegian was diagnosed at and early age with a list of mental illnesses.

My wife would have taken my phone away from me years ago if I tweeted like he does … if I was lucky. :neutral_face:

1 Like

What makes you think they don’t?

You mean like the new york fbi office?
Again all you have is projection to cover your own dirty party

Sneaky wants attention…awwww

Okay but what are the actual changes in USMCA that are going to pay for the wall like you said?

So what’s your line, when does something become arrestable

1 Like

When thoughts become actions. This is not “Minority Report.”

That’s fine. What kind of actions? If i plan to kill people using guns, if i buy a gun, that can’t be enough. What is the act? It can’t be pulling the trigger because then it is too late.

Criminal actions. It is a crime to conspire (even by yourself) and prepare to commit a violent crime.

That’s the part i am trying to clean up. Prepare for a crime is pretty nebulous. I am not trying to argue btw, just trying to see what people’s lines are