40 people killed at Mosque shooting in New Zealand

He needs to stop that ■■■■■

1 Like

I did. To see if he was trained, the types of weapons and see the reactions as the shooting progressed.

Professional curiosity.

Monitor white supremacist websites. If they can track some fundamentalist Muslims in the middle of nowhere, they can get these guys too.

I did…to be honest it looked too much like video game.

What caught my attention the most was no response even after 7 minutes of shooting. Lack of escape routes.

I watched for two reasons:

1. I had no idea what I was watching at first.

2. I’ve never seen this angle of a mass shooting before. Now I have.

Ugly. Very ugly.

Not hard to kill 50 people when they can’t fight back. I’m glad he had 2nd thoughts about the gas cans.

1 Like

The first time I saw someone get murdered on a video was when Zarqawi beheaded Nick Berg. I remember feeling shaky, with a burning/piercing sensation in my chest and stomach. Also very angry.

It would appear as though I’ve been desensitized by these news bits over the years.

Yeah, the videos are bad enough. There is a sense they cannot communicate that make it much worse.

Or certain public buses in Brooklyn, even

[/quote]

Or certain public buses in Brooklyn, even

[/quote]

This is from 2011, hopefully it’s changed it a bit.

Hopefully? Completely irrelevant. Orthodox Jews were segregating public buses in the United States at most eight years ago. They are absolutely still segregating whatever private places they control. It’s absurd to suggest that muslims are somehow uniquely awful for having segregated places of worship.

In case you need a reminder what you said in response to Smyrna’s unhinged rant about the “problems” of muslim immigration:

Not very civil.

I never suggested muslims are unique. You decided to put that spin on what I said. The thread was about muslims so why would I be reading about orthodox jewish practices right after a mass shooting in a muslim mosque? Makes no sense at all. If you want to start one about orthodox jews I would feel the same way. I don’t know about their practices either. I did not know muslims segregate the men and women during prayer. If other groups do it, I find it just as puzzling.

That is definitely a thing he’s claimed. Actual experts say the changes are cosmetic at best. What policy exactly do you think is going to get so much more money from Mexico that they will basically be indirectly paying for the wall?

90% tax on giros.

I’d love to see a citation for this.

I just gave it to you. You asked for a policy. That’s my policy.

Yes it does.

It means their hate was internalized and not set in motion. That is ENTIRELY different because we cannot control how people feel. People are free to hate whomever they want to, for whatever reasons they may have.

When you take your hate to the level of committing violence or conspiring to commit violence that is when you have crossed the line to a whole different thought. That is when we can get you, and not before.

How many people have said they hate the President, and mean it?

Can we say they are the same as an assassin? Of course not! The assassin is thinking a whole other thing beyond.

M

No combination of those words plus “Trump” or “USMCA” in Google returns anything remotely relevant. Even searching generally for “USMCA transfer tax” or “USMCA 90% tax”, etc. You gave me a sentence fragment, not a citation.