40 people killed at Mosque shooting in New Zealand

Yeah…two dozen is a real threat. Maybe they should get more air time with this insanity the left is putting out there for their political purposes but in reality…is helping those they are denouncing, to recruit more?

I’m going to screenshot this post for…well, you know why I’m going to screenshot it.

Me too!!!..

Anyway, I always figured the right hate was gonna come screaming out at some point (since it’s been building for decades and showing itself pretty regularly).

They’re just aren’t enough humans that are smart enough to figure out that some people, worldwide, sell hate for a living. If we could just stop the far right Islamists and the far right (everyone else) a ton of problems would just disappear.

1 Like

Prison

We can’t send people to prison for selling hate.

We can. 49 people would be alive still. Its time we stop treating these white supremacist cults as novelties and start recognizing that they pose a real threat.

Y’all make sure to take a screenshot of this while you’re saving gems. lol

1 Like

Defending and dog whistling a white supremacist and an islamophobe. The bodies haven’t been buried yet and he tweets this bull ■■■■■

https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/1107276504415854592?s=21
https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/1107273645196537857?s=21
https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/1107269978678611969?s=21

To deny there is sickness in our society is just turning a blind eye.

And you clearly did not comprehend what you read if you think saying there is a sickness in our society means the same thing as saying our society is sick. I should not have to explain this to an adult.

Im not joking. Did you watch the video?

I saw the video and know you’re not joking. That’s why I was amused. :wink:

Alright.

Yes, and we all know this. And it’s sad to see truth distorted on a daily basis.

There will always be those who parse every sentence looking desperately for some small nit to pick. We live in the time of the great pretender and his followers are many.

Trump is GREAT at winking and smiling.

How do you propose to do that. Both this maniac and the killer in Norway were loners who kept a low profile and told no one of what was going to happen. The Norway killer hid in a barn 200 miles in the middle of nowhere making his fertilizer bomb and planning for years his manefesto and attack. Never once talking about it to friends or social media.

How do you single these people out before they act? When they are ghosts.

Is it possible for a moderator to change the topic header to 50 people killed?

An update that they hope to be able to release all the victims to their families by the end of Wednesday?

I believe that the mosques will be open in NZ tomorrow with a heavy police presence.

No sane person would say he was someone to emulate, and let’s not be silly - that’s not the reason most people would read it. His manifesto is something to learn from, however, if only to understand how his ideas developed and how they are expressed. Even if they are not organized around a single ideology or leader, these terrorists listen to and emulate each other - the NZ terrorist was a big fan of the Norwegian terrorist, for example, and gleaned many of his ideas from the latter.

To remain ignorant to what drives and sustains these sorts is dangerous.

I am not sure how you know for sure that this guy didn’t tell anyone. we investigate terrorism all the time. The patriot act is a scary thing but if you are going to use it, use it on domestic terrorists as well.

By the way the last time the feds allegedly stopped a shooting many on the right went nuts because all the national guardsman was doing was thinking about it… so at what point could this man have been investigated or arrested?

Well I am not a 100% about the New Zealand guy. What I was reading people had no clue just the same things like a lot of these nuts people said he was a loner and weird.

The Norwegian killer could have only been caught by pure luck.