40 people killed at Mosque shooting in New Zealand

Please see the link below relating to Jacinda Ardern’s communications with Donald Trump. You will also find a question she was asked whether she agreed with Donald Trump’s answer that white nationalism was NOT a growing threat. Jacinda Ardern’s answer was one word: no:

I will leave it to other posters to decide if Donald Trump was able to fulfill Jacinda Ardern’s request to pass on his “sympathy and love for all Muslim communities”.

The link is

Sorry I am not sure why the link is not working.

It’s funny that you ignore the hate groups on the far left and the damage they do.

Look, the Klan was founded in 1865 and was dominate until the 1940s (with up to 6,000,000 members). That doesn’t even count the sympathizers and supporters.

That’s 70 years before they fell apart during Klan2.0

We have a long, long way to go before we push these people back yet again. And the marketing techniques today are very similar to the Klan previously…

“…it employed marketing techniques and a popular fraternal organization structure. Rooted in local Protestant communities, it sought to maintain white supremacy, often took a pro-Prohibition stance, and it opposed Catholics and Jews, while also stressing its opposition to the alleged political power of the Pope and the Catholic Church. This second organization was funded by selling its members a standard white costume. It used K-words which were similar to those used by the first Klan, while adding cross burnings and mass parades to intimidate others.”

And there it is folks…there it is.

Screenshot and bookmarked for future reference.

OP can edit the topic as well.

Meaning using it to target your political opponents…just like they did with CoJ, FBI NSA, and CIA.

I see the false equivalence you’re trying to make.

Good try…you sure that “secret place” is “nicer” than the public place again?

So if nobody should read his manifesto then how can they refute his words?

Hes not trolling me. You are trying to lessen his words while at the sametime you wanted to use it as an attack against the left.

Typical mark…trying to have it everyway you can…

You still didnt answer the question. Come on…put your pants on and answer it.

Oh for the love of…can you knock it off with your conspiracy projections?

Your beloved libs would never do such a thing now would they?

:rofl: What a post!

No one knows if his manifesto is what he really believed or if it was his way of achieving what he wanted. He was all over the place in who he admired and who he hated. But one thing he did want was to create a race war. He wanted to pit one side against another. And if you read what is being written on the internet he is achieving his goal. Instead of both sides coming together and saying this man was a nut and does not represent either political party we have both sides pointing fingers at the other and saying it’s your sides fault.

Yea! Let’s cheer on a kid assaulting a grown man, with eggs!

What a chicken ■■■■ thing to do.

It can.

That’s actually an excellent observation.

Not implying the left doesn’t have purity tests of course…

Just the ones on the extreme right though, right?

Goodness how I love a real hippy.

1 Like

How many people in this thread purposely watched the head cam footage of the killings?

Why did you watch?