40 people killed at Mosque shooting in New Zealand

No.

You invade a country that hasn’t allowed you or invited you to enter it - for whatever reason you go there. It is an incursion that was not supposed to happen.

The Border Patrol estimates that at the current rate, some 1 million people will have illegally entered the United States by the end of this year.

That is an invasion.

M

You already have commented on his ideas…and youve already tarred liberals woth trying to say he is connected to them…

I mean are you even trying for an honest debate here?

Look when you get your thoughts together where they wont contradict let me know

They are bringing drugs, they are bringing crime and they are trafficking in human beings and they do rape many of those human beings on the way - including children.

These things all happen on the Southern border and in alarming numbers.

That some of the people crossing the border are good people doesn’t HELP the rest or make it okay or acceptable.

Most of us who live in the border states and have to reap the most cost in both pain and money for what happens there understand this.

M

No I haven’t.

I have only said that NO ONE should be reading his manifesto and then trying to glean something from it or attach it to anyone else.

He is trolling everyone with it and you are letting him do it.

Put him in a hole and never let him tell anyone anything again. Do not give him exactly what he wanted.

M

Exactly Apocalypto a leader who was able to articulate the feelings of her fellow Kiwis irrespective of their place of birth. A leader who united rather than divided a country.

As an Aussie her leadership and empathy contrasted what has occurred in Australia over the last 6 years.

MarkyS whilst I don’t want to divert from the actual topic one does need to correct the record when required. Donald Trump unambiguously, unequivocally said with respect to the funding of the wall that Mexico would pay for it. That was his election promise.

Interesting how the enablers (including fat donald’s hotels) get a full pass in all of this.

You guys have a big ocean on all sides that helps control illegal migration, Canada has a big padding called the United States between it and Mexico.

The United States has 2000 miles of border with Mexico and right below that the rest of South America that now 22 million people illegally reside in the US. That’s roughly the same amount of people that live in Australia. The illegal immigration problem there is not even in the same league as ours.

The citizens against this blatant breaking of our immigration laws while one side looks past it whistling in the air could care less if Trump called it and invasion, flood, tsunami or whatever. It is a massive problem. All we are wanting is the existing immigration laws of the land to be enforced. If politicians would have already done this, Trump would still be on the apprentice and would have never been elected.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thehill.com/latino/407848-yale-mit-study-22-million-not-11-million-undocumented-immigrants-in-us%3Famp

Let me quote a 17 year old Aussie who has been affectionately nicknamed eggboy:

"This was the moment when I felt so proud to exist as a human being.

Let me inform you all guys, Muslims are not terrorists and terrorism has no religion. All those who consider Muslims a terrorist community, have empty heads like" ******".

The asterisks are mine because I refuse to name the disgraceful Australian politician.

I note that it is St Patrick’s Day (17th March).

I’m sorry but I could not care less about who pays for the wall. What matters is that it - and everything else possible - has to be done on the Southern border to check the drug trafficking and human trafficking and illegal immigration.

The cost to us in human toll from the drugs alone is in the hundreds of billions a year. More Americans are dying from overdoses than almost any other unnatural cause. Why would I care if we spend 10 billion on a wall, if it helps to curb that???

Federal penitentiaries are overloaded with illegal criminals and Americans are killed with great regularity by illegal immigrants who should not be here to commit those crimes.

Hospital emergency rooms are overloaded with illegal immigrants and they are costing a fortune to all the rest of us who need to avail ourselves of the services, there. Someone has to pay more so they need pay nothing.

California cities are literally looking like 3rd-world countries with homeless illegals camping out in the streets, filled with crap and piss and needles. Typhus has recently reared its head in these camps. But we cannot spend 10 billiion to help stop that?

I could go on and on…and I should worry that Mexico is not paying directly for the wall?

We spend 10 billion on paperclips, in a budget that is in the trillions of dollars. Don’t make me laugh.

M

I was not speaking to who would pay for the wall I was speaking directly in response to your assertion that the current president was fulfilling his election promise. His election promise vis a vis the wall included the funding for it.

I’m okay with him not being able to keep that directly, but in fact his replacement for NAFTA will have us getting much, much more from Mexico in trade than before Trump, so they are indeed paying for it, indirectly, and we needed Trump to get that deal.

No one else thought it was a problem worth trying to change.

M

Yeah, right. Japan’s xenophobia makes them white nationalists. :roll_eyes:

No it doesn’t, it means they came here uninvited and violated our sovereignty.

It’s not my definition, it’s the definition.

I’m sure you think so. But that’s not what CJ said.

I love the word games that people play on this forum. They will get pedantic to the 9th degree just to prove a point.

It reminds me of the old TTTM forum when a poster who is srill active today was arguing that a comma changed the entire meaning of a post.

What are you talking about? There were tons of white Supremacists in the KKK in the '30s but they all didn’t lynch people. Does that mean they didn’t think alike.

Wow.

How? People have learned how to sell hate.

that’s becaus eleft and right wing are not linear. People can espouse both beliefs. Some of you call them RINOs. What with purity tests and everything

Some far left wing nuts do the same thing with those who dare agree with anything from the right. It’s dumb and purposefully reductive.

He is a symptom of violent radicalized ideology. That ideology gets to be blamed until the next time. No solutions are out there except for one important one. Know that exists and shun it for what it is.

1 Like