40 people killed at Mosque shooting in New Zealand

https://community.hannity.com/t/legalizing-psychedelics

:wink:

3 Likes

Haha i just watched that dr phil thing the other day

No, don’t ignore La Raza. Learn what it is instead of blindly quaking in your boots.

I presumed it was SixFoot’s look over there tactic to avoid explaining his ignorance of Australian Law.

So I should look into an organization called “The Race”. Hmmm…

When I saw the video I immediately thought militarily trained. He was shooting people running away from a good distance and others while trying to jump around corners quickly and accurately.

He had a holographic red dot site and was using a fish-eye lense. 10 feet away looks like 50 on those cameras.

Correct, the trump doctrine.

Think about this for a minute please.

How many Americans across this country watched the video of this evil madman’s killing spree and got a thrill?

There is a deep sickness in our society.

1 Like

While we’re at it, lets think about this as well:

Anyone who watched that video and got a thrill, probably also watches snuff videos for entertainment.

I’d say that group is a lot more sick. They seek these things out whereas circumstance brought this video to a lot of American eyes. Though, I would say that the decent among us turn away from such ugliness.

Man- the comments on Fox.

I think they’re all just sick. I try not to give it a rank.

As far as the video, I saw it yesterday I think. Just another psychotic bitch with no real training off to save the world from things he/she disagrees with. Anyone who gets a thrill off of that is a fool for reasons I can’t describe in one post.

We just disagree. I think there’s sick, sicker, and sickest. And I think most of us are sick in some minor way.

So you think you have a right to limit other peoples rights?

It’s that mentality is why we the people need such weapons if first place…excluding hunt and self protection.

You also think you have a right to what other people can or cannot say?

That’s what make people…specially leftist so dangerous.

We’re all sick in the most heinous ways imaginable. Some of us have a stronger will to resist than others is all.

Don’t be a bigot, he has every right to have your rights restricted so he can feel safe in bed at night. :stuck_out_tongue:

I can agree to that.

1 Like

Australia has banned Milo Y for posting terrible ■■■■■

“…the former Breitbart journalist posted Friday that attacks like the one in Christchurch happen “because the establishment panders to and mollycoddles extremist leftism and barbaric alien religious cultures.”

He and his way of thinking has a lot of company.

What compels people like yourself to dictate what rights of others?

Inquiring minds want to know.