40 people killed at Mosque shooting in New Zealand

Sure it does. Every single time I have to use it. lol

Who said anything about you being taught? You said you learn about world events from people who argue about it online. Bully for you that you’re so above it all and merely see it as a source of amusement while you earnestly pursue topics of more importance. Whether you think they are events of no importance or not, however, is entirely irrelevant to my point - you admit your only knowledge of them comes from individuals voicing their opinions about them. Which is clownish, particularly in light of the fact that you still seem interested enough to get online and engage in it all when you could be investing in things of much greater import.

But hey - go on with yo badass Chaotic Neutral self. :wink:

I am watching the 6 nations match between Wales and Ireland at the moment. Looks like Wales are well on their way to the grand slam. 19-0 to Wales. At least the Irish will be able to celebrate St Paddy’s day tomorrow with the knowledge that the poms didn’t win the 6 nations.

Yes, I am a sandgroper from Perth.

He patently is struggling with his lack of knowledge of the laws of Australia.

Don’t mind if I do. Wanna smoke some of this top-shelf cannabis with me while I plot some wave functions on a Mandelbrot fractal? :sunglasses:

I didn’t call him tactical. The use of the shotgun was sound tactics. I haven’t seen the video.

1 Like

Thank you. It seemed waaaay to generous.

keanu

1 Like

Ughh glad i didn’t watch it

Yeah brother, the ■■■■ is getting out of hand.

I’m a huge fan of cannabis and psychedelics, and I’m always happy to share for free. :wink:

Ive been thinking about getting a 2nd bachelors in math. Ive got an ms comp science but nlt a heavy math background. But then im like, mehhh I’ll just play some ps4

1 Like

I’m convinced theoretical physicists have secret grants to take LSD.

You ever seen this? No boundary principle. Its absolutely whack

I’m not going back because it’s a waste of time and I already collected all 36k of my G.I. bill. I never even expected to graduate with honors, but it was a lucrative 3 years.

Right…i could always just buy the books and use youtube to teach myself. I do like the structure. Then again doesnt MIT have like free online courses or something

Unfortunately I work in an industry (of absolutely no importance, mind you) that does random drug testing. So smoke a bowl in my honor, and maybe after I retire I’ll partake. :wink:

:thinking:

Seems to me that LSD or DMT would need to be a much needed prerequisite in order to start wrapping one’s head around spacetime.

I’m definitely interested in that topic.

https://community.hannity.com/t/legalizing-psychedelics

Deal, and when you retire, remind me to make you some infused gummy bears or something to celebrate.

1 Like

Ya honestly LSD helped me open my mind up to abstraction, generally speaking - it helped me develop an appreciate for philosophy and metaphysics. Im for decriminalization of psychedelics, but not for legalization. But dats different thread

This thread has kinda detoured lol