40 people killed at Mosque shooting in New Zealand

If it allows the abuse, then…

Same can be said of anything…

He had three guns in the video two looked like some sort of 223 rifle with multiple 30 round clips and one shotgun. In the video he shoots two people as he is walking in the mosque then for whatever reason throws the gun down and uses the 223 in the rest of the video.

I wouldn’t know. I don’t stare at the cattle feed. lol

It is neither. It is the intent of the user that matters in all things.

I speak clearly and directly to 18C.

How did you hear about New Zealand?

Been there. The women are the best thing about Australia. Think Asian women, but with booty, and a large rack.

You must be smarter than New Zealand.

Right here in this forum. This place helped make him famous today. Or was that yesterday? :thinking:

The internet is part of the trough you claim you avoid.

You are most welcome to visit. To get to my state it is about a 4.5 to 5 hour aeroplane trip from Sydney to Perth.

No, the MSM sites are the trough I try to avoid. If it’s something of actual importance in this world, it won’t matter if I check the news or not.

If it’s something of absolutely no importance - like this story in New Zealand - I’ll hear about it from people who argue every day as a hobby in an attempt to feel like their opinions actually matter in the world.

I read somewhere it was the shotgun he opened with and discarded. He had some coaching.

That’s a rather crap way to learn about anything, relying on internet warriors. But to each their own.

I watched the video, and can confirm. He started with a shotgun, but dropped it after he entered the mosque.

Who said any of you people ever teach me anything? lol This is for entertainment - my entertainment.

When I want to learn actual things that matter, I graduate from Missouri U with a bachelor’s in Mathematics.

Sound tactics.

Math doesn’t matter.

You’re from Perth? I met a great guy from Perth back in the 90’s. Outstanding person, will always remember him, especially his lingo (sheilas) and his absolute love for Rugby.

I wouldn’t quite call that kid tactical. His methods were as awful as his twisted ideas. It looked like he got his movement to contact from a video game.

One of the Muslims in that mosque damn near stopped him too, before getting shot at point blank range. He was so close.