40 people killed at Mosque shooting in New Zealand

Don’t start with this crap.
La Raza is an org that was originated by Chicanos (Mexican Americans) long ago that has absolutely no value anymore.

Why would you? You’re chomping at the bits to have your inherent right to self-defense further restricted, not because you’re a bad person (you’re not), but because you’ve been convinced that sacrificing yours and other’s rights is somehow the correct response to this.

Obviously in a country like that, people are taught to look up to their masters. That would be a trashy place to live.

Oh so just ignore them. That’s convenient.

Just ignore the ones that don’t fit your narrative. Can I do that?

Your ignorance of our laws is painfully obvious when you make comments like “inherent right to self-defense (sic) further restricted”.

Given we will be able to change our PM in a matter of months it is quite laughable your comment about masters. Your ignorance of Australia’s collective psyche is also telling. I would expect there would be many millions of Americans who would love to change your president within a matter of months.

Off topic, but do y’all have legal or medicinal Cannabis yet? I heard some stories a year or so back about a mom facing legal consequences for giving her sick child cannabis oil. I’m hoping everything worked out in that area.

You have an inherent right to self-defense. Are you saying you don’t?

I never claimed my feelings were hurt.

My mistake. You’ll be more baffled.

We don’t have any moms in Australia.

I know, you only get mums, but someday everyone will have parents again. lol

I am specifically saying that you are ignorant of the laws that you are commenting about. There is nothing inherent about it.

You think you don’t have an inherent right to self-defense? No wonder Australian women hate the local men after they get in bed with an American. lol

Since Obama had failed so miserably in Chicago Trump was going to fix them as soon as he got in office. How’s that going? Do we have a model yet we could try in New Orleans or Detroit?

Unlike you I know what Western Australians have.

I will ignore the second sentence as quite clearly you have no idea what you said.

I wondered the same and it appears he was involved with his family. Did his tragic death when Tarrant was only 19 contribute to this, I can’t say definitively? What I can say is that there is a pattern that keeps appearing where a father was not involved or involved very little and the son goes on to become a murderer and sometimes…a mass murderer.

An unlike you, I know what the former prison colonies don’t have, like basic human rights.

What a pathetic country to live in where people don’t think they have the right to defend themselves. Gross. lol

1 Like

It’s all over the media, both US and foreign. Including Fox News.

For yourself, not for anybody else.

Please point to my post that substantiates your claim that “where people don’t think they have the right to defend themselves”?

Australia is one if the countries I hope to visit someday before I croak. If it wasn’t so damn far from here I might even live there permanently.