30 Uttar Pradesh Districts Are Now Covid-Free

Lol.

Oh. I guess all the studies are wrong

You should let them know.

Our host works at a place that mandates Vaccinations.

1 Like

how iver… is for horse worms and deaths from it > 1

my imagination?

Glad to see…No need to soil clean sheets.

interesting point

You aren’t thinking. How are they proving why somebody didn’t get infected?

What assumptions have to be made in order for that to be true.

One is someone who values the vaccine broadcasting a message that casts doubt of the value of the vaccine, which is a strange this to do.

The other is someone who accepted military mandates for dozens of other vaccines, who somehow thinks this one is a bridge too far, which is strange.

1 Like

Sorry to hear that. Breakthroughs are a rare occurrence but they do happen.

Good luck.

Allan

1 Like

I don’t disagree and thank you. My point is, I am not going into work or anywhere else knowing that if I am infected, I can then spread this to others.

1 Like

I’m claiming the studies show the vaccine blocks infections.

Of course we all know the death rate is far lower than the sickness impact, especially with the therapeutic advances we have now.

Sell it like the flu shot…few also die from the flu and that vaccine is never sold that way.

1 Like

One is a media personality whose job it is to get viewers.

Thank you. On day one, I had a headache on my frontal lobe. Yesterday and so far today, just a low grade fever. I even ate a tad yesterday. Look at the bright side, I’m losing weight and that…is a positive outcome. :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass:

I know. How?

They didn’t get infected. That’s a negative.

Like I said - you should contact them and tell them their studies are wrong.

What they will tell you is, they know from tracking two separate groups living equivalent lives, that the group that got the vaccine became infected X% (depending not eh study) less than the group that got the placebo

Since the groups are living equivalent lives, and are adjusted for demographics, the conclusion is the vaccine is responsible for a majority of that difference.

1 Like

It is a tragedy that a treatment that came into prominence based on a fraudulent study has been amplified to the point where people are so desperate that they buy the veterinary equivalent and self dose poisonous amounts.

There is also a deeper conversation that can be had about access to full time affordable health care, the price of prescription drugs and the overall state of our particular health care system that would make that something like that happens in this country.

It is baffling to me that people would resort to such things and potentially harm themselves when the most effective way to prevent Covid is free.

1 Like

Since ivermectin is often prescribed for humans, I am going to assume I should look to another source for information about this drug.

1 Like

Thank you. I don’t feel bad and hopefully, it’s something else. I’m supposed to cross the Canadian border on Sunday and have to be proven to be totally…COVID free.

I understand.

and I find it strange to choose this way to do that.