30 Uttar Pradesh Districts Are Now Covid-Free

Fantastic news coming out of India! The Kung Flu is being defeated, thanks in large part to preventative measures.

I could swear I’ve heard about this region being bickered over before. :thinking:

https://www.msn.com/en-in/news/other/30-up-districts-are-now-covid-free-over-175-crore-fully-vaccinated/ar-AAOHDke

ETA: better go ahead and put this in the OP, too. Wouldn’t want any libs to “miss” it. :wink:

https://indianexpress.com/article/cities/lucknow/uttar-pradesh-government-says-ivermectin-helped-to-keep-deaths-low-7311786/

7 Likes

Look at that… vaccination works.

1 Like

Oh, my bad. It looks like MSN accidentally forgot to mention anything other than the vaccine. I’m sure that was an honest mistake. lol

4 Likes

The link that you provided talks about the massive vaccination program.

Sure… testing and tracing also work to mitigate the spread… but that is useless if there is rampant spread.

Yeah, honest mistake on their part.

I should’ve included the Indian government in the OP. :rofl:

https://indianexpress.com/article/cities/lucknow/uttar-pradesh-government-says-ivermectin-helped-to-keep-deaths-low-7311786/

6 Likes

That was May.

The vaccination push worked.

Uh huh, and now that same regions say they’re free of the virus three months later. :thinking:

Atta lib! :wink:

1 Like

Yeah… because they vaccinated millions of people in a very short amount of time.

I am still amazed that people will put their faith in a treatment option where the basis of the research was found to be fraudulent.

Vaccinations works

I’m amazed that you’re completely ignoring anything other than the magic needle.

Well, not really… I know exactly why. :wink:

4 Likes

Testing and tracing, isolation of the infected, simple mitigation like masking along with vaccinations together will all work.

Vaccinations aren’t magic. People have been developing them for hundreds of years.

What is magic is continually pushing treatment options that is based on fraudulent research.

You … “forgot” to mention the massive use of prophylaxes and therapeutics, once again.

I’m entertaining a tantrum at this point. lol

2 Likes

That does nothing to slow the spread.

It is wild that in the OP it talks about the massive vaccination program working to get rid of Covid and the person who linked to article is arguing against the massive vaccination program.

Just wild.

2 Likes

Therapeutics would help help people alive. But they can’t stop the spread. By the time someone knowns they are sick and in need of therapeutics, they likely have given the virus to others.

So how could they lead to covid free regions?

1 Like

Well, there you have it, folks. An internet lib said the opposite of all those doctors, and that’s all the “Science!” you should ever need. :wink:

2 Likes

Correct. That’s what the prophylaxes were for, and they helped keep the infections low, according to their government.

It sucks, I know. lol

2 Likes

The article you linked to talks about the massive vaccination program and Covid is gone.

To have the takeaway be that the massive vaccination program had nothing to with it is quite silly.

2 Likes

It sucks that therapeutics and preventatives actually did their major part. :wink:

2 Likes

Keep on clinging to that.

In May while they were relying on Prophylactics and therapuetics they had a high of over 3 million infections.

Massive vaccination program and five months later Covid is gone.

But the massive vaccination program… you know the one that is talked about in the article that you linked… had nothing to do with it.

And then I guess something something liberal masters something something.

1 Like

Really? They’ll just catch it again and again and again?

2 Likes

Sage advice. Try that again in the mirror. All that squirming is ridiculous. lol