30 Uttar Pradesh Districts Are Now Covid-Free

No I’m not. I’m asking you how. And asking you why you aren’t questioning them.

Did they give them a “placebo” or not?

Well, maybe you want to dive down that rabbit hole. I’d prefer reality over delusions.

Allegedly. Analysis of competing hypothesis? Done correctly?

:rofl::+1:t4:

Roll back the Enlightenment, baby! It was a wrong turn.

2 Likes

“I’m not an anti-vax person. In fact, I said I believe they’re safe and I encourage many people to take ’em,” Rogan said during an April 2021 episode of the show, per Variety.

1 Like

Pathetic.

1 Like

Vaccine is the only path to enlightenment…

1 Like

He also took Regeneron which we know is quite effective.

He took a lot of stuff… can’t say that it was the Ivermectin that helped him out… it was more likely the monoclonal antibodies that have the evidence behind it that shows that it is a good treatment.

2 Likes

Honestly, you can read up on how vaccine studies are done - it will be clearer and more complete than me explaining it.

But yes - one group is given a placebo.

One is given the vaccine.

They wait. And count.

In the case of these vaccines, initially against the Alpha variant, the group that received the vaccine had 90%± fewer infections than the group that got the placebo.

1 Like

What a rude post…Who is forcing this content on you?

:face_vomiting:

This is your third time failing to admit that you’ve been wrong the whole time. Good luck building that fortitude. Try not to accidentally spread any more lies from TheHill in the meantime. :wink:

2 Likes

It would be a great thread.

The only reason to refuse to discuss it and unyieldingly advocate vaccine only is purely political imo.

It survived India, and the Kung Flu didn’t survive it.

No point in arguing with you about it. What would you know anyway? :rofl:

1 Like

There are several medications to treat one disease as not one works for all.

I’m surprised that some believe there is only one solution that works for all.

See, you are challenging science at every turn! Yes! Yes! A study that survives peer review is one done correctly. No! A study doesn’t analyze competing hpothesis - that would be the job of a DIFFERENT study.

Currently the studies that have been done correctly and reviewed for accuracy do not indicate IV has a positive effect on covid.

It seems to me, for some odd reason you don’t WANT to believe the results, so you are challenging the process.

1 Like

He is pro vaccine and his overall excellent health was certainly a positive contributing factor.

I am again reminded that being obese is a big factor with the Wuhan flu.

I knew you couldn’t do it.

1 Like

Eat some edibles* and see how fast your symptoms subside. :wink:

*Legally.

But this wasn’t the human form of the medicine.

Again I ask, what sane person takes medicine meant for horses?

Allan