30% of families are not families according to DNA results

Well, it kinda is. Immigration and Customs Enforcement

Yep. The problem is lack of contact. :roll_eyes: The trump administration doesn’t know where many of them are.

You got proof that isn’t happening and that families are not being reunited simply because the Trump administration incompetently dropped the ball?

He does not. But when your thread goes off the rails, you gotta come up with something.

1 Like

Yeah I knew there wasn’t any proof either. That one seriously came from left field without any thought about it’s validity.

That have been seperated from their kids?

I’m told there are about 3K kids seperated they can’t find the parents of.

If I were a parents I’d be calling weekly to get my kids. If they can’t find the parents they obviously don’t care about the kids.

Why dont you Google it and find out what they want to do…

Yeah I was talking about ice. Not border patrol…

Again. Do you have any proof whatsoever that isn’t happening?

1 Like

What number would you be dialing?

Immigration

What number at Immigration has people who can tell them where their children are?

1 Like

What good would that do? Immigration has no way or plan to track the children

If your in contact with them, then they should know how to get hold of you. And if you keep calling asking where your kid(s) are . . well

That’s funny, the ACLU couldn’t get the federal government, under court order to tell them where the child were yet it was as simple as a phone call… It’s almost like you don’t really know how messed up the separations were…

hmmm aclu vs parent

I’d give the parent more wieght than aclus

That’s the whole point. Yes, immigration should be able to do that yet they were incompetent in the implementation and can’t.

What about a federal judge?

But back to the topic,

I hope they impliment the DNA test of all familes crossing the border, even those seeking asylum.

Anyone with a child not theirs should face charges.

Yeah, I would avoid further discussion of parents being in contact with their separated children.

How many families were tested in this pilot? How were they selected? How many days did this pilot happen? Did this account for children of non-biological parents (step-parrents, adoptive parents, etc.)

Give us some details…

Ya’ll can discuss it

From here out I’m staying with the topic I made and wanted to discuss. DNA testing of families crossing and how many might not be related. Why don’t you go make a thread of your own about it :smiley:

Don’t know. Lasted less than a week at only two border crossings. 30% of the suspected one’s were not familes. 30% number apparently doesn’t include those who refused the test and admitted the kids were no family.

Read the article. Google search doesn’t show any others have picked up on the results of the pilot program. Best I could find was CNN with an article talking about it was going to happen but that’s it. You’d think if the results actually were not as bad as it sounds CNN would be all over it. Wonder when they will report the results or if they will.