3 mass shootings in a row that go against the narrative

Black shooter of Virginia football players, Non-binary alphabet shooter in Colorado, and now another Black shooter at the Wal-Mart in Chesapeake, VA. I predict these shootings will be treated as “news not fit to print” by Sunday. I have a couple friends on IG who posted stories portraying the CO shooter as a frustrated, White, MAGA man a few hours after it occurred. I bet they are punching the air.

4 Likes

And the bodies continue to pile up.p

1 Like

Maybe they all identified as straight white men when they pulled the trigger

5 Likes

Makes me want to train more because of the reality it can happen anywhere/anytime.

What kind of training?

People howled over the Dilbert strips where the black guy who identified as white (to troll his boss, it turns out) was asked to be claimed as gay to up the company’s social credit score and “selling it”, IIRC, meant wearing nicer shirts.

1 Like

What if the narrative is about there being too many mass shootings?

2 Likes
3 Likes

Found footage of the failed insurrection

1 Like

No, unlike the shenanigans the DNC wasn’t paying those in that vodeo.

With my conceal carry weapon.

1 Like

nancy pelosi will just blame MAGA anyway (for the other two) she knows how clueless her supporters are

4 Likes

At least we got to play with the EM-50.

The Colorado shooter being non-binary still has not been confirmed behind a lawyer’s claim, unless new news has come in.

The other two go against no “narrative”.

So this post is, at the moment, a complete washout.

1 Like

There you go. Everybody armed, everywhere, all the time.

1 Like

youre finally starting to understand

2 Likes

John Wayne lives !!

At least someone gets to use these murders to suite their narrative. Thank goodness.

1 Like

Everywhere!

1 Like

3 Likes