2020 Election Fraud Thread (Part 2)

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::+1:

Who approved it? Trumpā€™s Secretary of Defense testified under oath that no such request or approval ever happened

These are the types of posts that let me know you are just pulling our collective leg here.

Kash Patelā€™s former boss already debunked this claim.

:rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

ā€œConfusionā€ being avoided in this Jan 5th, 2021 letter is mentioned and is noteworthy in my humble opinion.

For some added context, here is an article back in June 2020 when Bowser apparently got so upset with the resident origin of certain troops requested that Utah service members being deployed in DC at the time were told by hotel staff, DC officials in charge of procurement were refusing to pay their lodging.

This clarity attempt by the honorable mayor perhaps puts into context that her 2021 letter was probably about a new offer of troops? And even you might agree otherwise too much time has gone by to just send out of the blue a new letter like the one here for something else older that happened 18 months ago.

1 Like

Never gave HIM (Miller) a formal order to have 10,000 troops READY to be deployed.

Thereā€™s nothing illegal about that so your attempt at spin and deflection is noted.

Thatā€™s not how that works.

1 Like

Isnā€™t it also illegal, as is my layman understanding that statutes strictly prohibit national troops in situations like this planned Jan 6th rally can not be ordered by any POTUS beforehand?

Hence, why Trump is talking about a proactive measure where he had his people alert others in charge of his intent / pending approval should , if and when such a request been made here.

He didnā€™t do anything during the riot either.

No.
ā€¦

There you go wishing again, along probably with the committee that the Army under #45ā€™s guidance didnā€™t actually communicate beforehand with the Capitol, the DC Mayorā€™s office and others in offering/approving up to 20,000 troops if and when requestedā€¦

It is how it works in DC.

https://dc.ng.mil/About-Us/

The D.C National Guard was formed in 1802 by President Thomas Jefferson to defend the newly created District of Columbia. As such, the Commanding General of the D.C. National Guard is subordinate solely to the President of the United States. This authority to activate the D.C. National Guard has been delegated, by the President, to the Secretary of Defense and further delegated to the Secretary of the Army.

You just proved my point. Thank you.

2 Likes

Not at all. Nothing in there says the President canā€™t take his authority back whenever he wants to, or override those to whom he has delegated his authority.

The fact of the matter remains that Trump neither ordered nor offered 10-20,000 NG troops for Jan 6.

The only thing he is confirmed (maybe) to have said is ā€œgive them what they ask forā€.

Trump didnā€™t have to order them

The NG that were there were directing traffic far from Capitol.

She also said she had a great deal of evidence about voting problems during the election.

Then she won.

1 Like

And he didnā€™tā€¦nor offered them.

Glad we could agree.

Nor did I say he did. I was simply correcting your error.

I was answering another posterā€™s allegations.

With an error.