2020 Election Fraud Thread (Part 2)

Here it is:
https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/21152045-perdue-petition-for-declaratory-judgment-and-injunctive-relief-for-inspection-and-examination-of-election-materials

Kitchen sink of compliants…

But basically asking for access to the Fulton county ballots and a bunch of other artifacts to do a “forensic audit”.

And once again these folks are using the courts at taxpayer expense to wag the dog.

https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/david-perdue-georgia-election-lawsuit/2021/12/10/id/1048188/

I just read over the compliant. Same supporting claims as the original, but with Purdue added to get standing (and get him some MAGA PR for his gov run?)

Basically asking for election materials to look over… “a forensic audit”. Also asking for a bunch of election folks to be fired and have the court oversee the 2022 election in Fulton county.

I don’t see the court doing all that.

At this point, if the court agrees that a forensic audit is required I think it should order and oversee one independently. If the complaint is that Fulton county did a negligent job (obstensibly due to political bias) then I don’t see it corrected by setting up Perdue to have his own personal crack at it.

If the court finds merit in the claims in the complaint I support having it order and control an independent audit. Charged with proving/disproving the specific claims in the complaint. I would not be opposed if the charge went beyond those elements in the compliant, but it should be charged with reporting a determination on every item listed in the complaint.

After the cyber ninja experience, I do not support having a partisan or otherwise pre-aligned entity perform the audit.

And as to the supporting evidence that the count was wrong/negligent/fraudulent I find it to be based on the opinions of a few individuals. Maybe enough for the court to look deeper, but not enough for me to think the result is inaccurate. All year this has been a he said she said about these ballots and every measurement of the claims so far has not corroborated. (There has been some limited sampling of the ballots to find the pristine unfolded identical printer ballots and none have turned up)

Another one down. How many more of these do we have to endure?

Perhaps we will be seeing more articles like this in the near future.

1 Like

Section 23 reads as follows:

Petitioner Perdue ran for re-election in the General Election against Jon Ossoff. https://results.enr.clarityelections.com/GA/105369/web.264614/#/summary (last visited December 10, 2021). According to the General Election results, Petitioner Perdue received 49.73% of the votes (2,462,617 votes) and Jon Ossoff received 47.95% of the votes (2,374,519 votes). Petitioner Perdue narrowly missed winning 50% of the vote in the General Election. Due to neither candidate winning the majority vote, a runoff election ensued. Petitioner Perdue demands an inspection and examination of the Fulton County absentee ballots and related documentation and information by Petitioners to determine a true and accurate count of his Senate race in the General Election. Id.

This is something new don’t you think?

As long as there are conservative suckers willing to send their hard earned dollars to the Big Lie charlatans this will never end.

Maybe new to the complaint, but not very meaningful given:

This action is not an election contest case. It is an action to bring transparency, fairness, honesty, and quality to Georgia elections and to hold responsible those government officials who violate the equal protection and due process rights of Petitioners (and all Georgia citizens) guaranteed by the Georgia Constitution.

So they are not contesting the result… just asking to audit the ballots?

In addition their findings can’t be used to revise the results. Using their equal protection claims they would need to perform the same checks across the whole state. To account for other illegal ballots in other counties. And ensure even application of the process.

So maybe a new item, but as far as relief they are really just shooting for access to the physical ballot artifacts.

As I said already. If there is to be another audit it should be performed by the court.

So what happens if and when such audits are ordered Purdue had over 50% of the vote from November 3rd? Also how about as alleged they uncover “certain” information is not provided and “assumed” destroyed in violation of Georgia’s 24 month retention requirement?

That is an interesting question. They seem to go out of their way to say in the filing that they are not contesting the election.

I don’t think a partial audit, performed by a private party would have enough force or really any legal force at all to change the official result, unless this jusdge says it so.

And he shouldn’t. If there is to be a recount or re-analysis is should be done under the process the state has legislated and for the entire state. A one-off audit of just one set of ballots by a private party … who stood for the election can not be substituted for a result obtained using the prescribed process.

As for the other stuff they allege I’ll wait for the ruling. The petitioners have not impressed me as good faith claimants and I can not take allegation as fact.

As it stands right now there could be an audit and it just as likely could show Perdue lost by more. There is just nothing in these claims that tells me there was fraud… only that they don’t think the election was run in full congruence with the law and they want to inspect the physical ballots.

We will have to see how this shakes out in elections of 2022, 2023 and 2024. If anything the Virginia Governor race going for a Republican should be a big red flag there continues to be plenty of MAGA support across America.

I’m starting to think they’re not too bright.

I hope that Ruby Freeman sues Trump and Giuliani for some big bucks. The big lie is impacting peoples lives when they did nothing wrong.

Doesn’t seem like law enforcement is overly concerned based upon this excerpt in the article you provided us:

But a year after Donald Trump and his allies falsely accused Freeman - along with her daughter and co-worker Wandrea “Shaye” Moss - of election fraud, the threats have not been investigated by local police or state authorities, according to a Reuters review of Georgia law enforcement records. Federal agents have monitored some of the threats, but made no arrests.

You got that right. Ever since the 1st impeachment inquiry Pelosi has led the way through the lower chamber to show there is absolutely no interest any longer by the Dems to get after the complete truth in most anything. The model created here by the House of Representatives more recently in establishing the standing committee to look into Jan 6th riot at the Capitol without even one member hand picked by minority leader McCarthy is another example of making it clear the real agenda is ideally finding any way possible to prevent #45 from ever being able to legally run for POTUS again. As such, blue states and cities follow suit here not even considering their own endorsements of so called impartial audits of any sort…you follow?

P.S. With Pelosi likely out as Speaker of the House in January 2023 it will be interesting to see how Republican control of the committee chairs will jettison here with getting at the heart of the matter.

I really don’t.

I recognize that the parties are dominated by partisans, but bad behavior by one side does not give the other side a license to bad behavior.

So no behavior of your political enemies is going to make a partial or flawed audit by your political allies “OK” with me.

To me this issue is about the truth, accuracy and integrity of the election. It is not about “evening” the score between rival factions. Factions that I don’t control and who do not fully represent my interests.

An amusing thought exercise.

If states revoke their election certification, and it results in Trump winning the 2020 election, Trump will be disqualified from being “elected” in 2024. (Per the 22 Amendment)

I think technically this could happen as late as the first week of Jan 2025. After the popular vote and state certifications.

Silly, but an example of how absurd things could get if we let the parties play openly dirty and rely on a simple reading of the constitution.

This is why I think the whole states decertifying or state legislatures overriding election counts is unlikely…. And unleashes chaos if it were to happen.

Brighter, or less bright than those contributing to BLM, Antifa and bail out funds for looters rioters?

Never in my posts do I intend to justify bad behavior by EITHER party.

We agree that most anyone should “ideally” wish to be just getting after the complete truth too.

However, the politics as a whole now make it impractical if not outright impossible to move forward in this pursuit.