2020 Election Fraud Thread (Part 2)

This data says otherwise. Since Biden took office Maryland number of cases has declined and other then a spike at the end of May, deaths have declined.

For Maryland.

On Jan 20th 2021 the 7day average of deaths was 41.

Since the beginning of March 2021 the 7 day average of deaths has not cracked above 20.

Post vaccine, Maryland’s covid deaths have been cut in half.

Where the first and second wave of deaths were relatively large… the third wave of delta was not nearly as catastrophic compared to States like Florida.

Clearly you didn’t read what I posted because what I said was " where I live in deep blue Maryland the number of cases and deaths has more than doubled since biden took office."

I didn’t say “the state of Maryland”. I know what our local numbers are. I follow them every day, and have since the beginning. I read the state numbers and I see the daily increases there as well, but I don’t track the state numbers the same way I do the local numbers.

I’ll say it again now so that you know I mean it.

Where I live in deep blue Maryland the number of cases and deaths has more than doubled since biden took office.

I said nothing about the 7-day average of deaths. I’ll admit the 7-day average was probably pretty high on Jan. 20, but that has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with the TOTAL numbers of cases and deaths over the course of the pandemic.

I’ll check out your link though.

I’m not sure what you are saying here, the context was media and what information it can provide. When the media quotes an official, then that is how I know what an official has said. I don’t assume that official is truthful. Without the media I have not way to know what anyone is saying since I don’t go to press conferences and am not in a media pool.

If an official states something that is contested, I try to verify what they are saying. If they use deceptive language or wiggle words I generally pick up on it and consider their motive for that language choice.

I also go direct to the source if it is available… like if there is an article on an important court ruling I try to find the actual ruling… or if it references a statute I try to find the statute. (For the most part a skim read, find the sections I think are germane to the thing I am interested in).

In that way I am utilizing the media but not relying on the editorialized or missing content.

I’m not sure what I am supposed to be ruling out?

Ok, so what is the cause?

You’d think it would be obvious that when the number of cases and the number of deaths nationally has nearly doubled since biden took office, that it wouldn’t be such a shock that many states and localities have doubled.

What caused it?? The pandemic…

The point is that one president has had the benefit/advantage of months of study and 3 available vaccines, while the other was hit with a novel virus and no available vaccines, yet you all still play your games.

And biden said he had a plan. HE DIDN’T!!!

I attempted a few weeks back to illustrate that in the TV series House they aim to get to a diagnosis by ruling things out. You did not want to try applying this kind of thing to election fraud which is something I still attempt to do. Hence why we differ in approaches somewhat. I still think we try to find more common ground. Can to take a stab how in the six battleground states the concerns remaining are different dimensions outside of stuffing the ballot box with absentee-mail in ballots theme? For example, Arizona has many ghost voters, Georgia lowered the signature match standards, Wisconsin focused on nursing homes harvesting them thru Zuckerberg legally financed personnel, and Michigan blocked a lot of meaningful observation.

It is not very clear what this is asking but I’ll try.

Ghost voters: I don’t know if any ghost voter in AZ. You’ll have to link to an explanation

Wisconsin harvesting. This is claimed in every election and I understand the WI claim. Doesn’t move the needle on my suspicions. the parties or other organizations ALWAYS send staff to nursing homes and other places with fragile people to get them to vote. And it is always complained about. Unless and until they catch someone forcing a vote or altering a vote it is never going to be ruled fraud. Seems you are free to beg an old person to submit a ballot… even if they were not going to until you begged.

Zuckerberg financing irrelevant. If there is an employing doing a political act there is an ominous rich name behind the money. Our system.

Michigan. Observation is good and supported in law, but it is not really a hard requirement in elections. So “not a lot” is hard to answer to. Some
Of the observer complaints, particular those documented in the affidavits. Have struck me as belligerent and under informed observers thinking they had power and rights to inject themselves further than the law protects. They wanted to be closer, take pictures, challenge ballots, etc… and that is not the level of interaction they are typically afforded.

So when I apply “rule out” on things a good number of times I am ruling out that a complaint always means trouble. I’m not saying I rule out the compliant, but given the number of weak and faulty complaining, the mere presence of a compliant does not lend much weight. It need to be looked at and considered and if there is no supporting evidence and if the complainer is a partisan or kook, I don’t think we need to keep referring to it as unresolved.

Some of these resolve as: partisans are using election fraud claims as a game to create advantage. They are dishonest.

I read that in some of the early court cases some affidavits were mentioned. At which point each judge asked if the Trump campaign Lawyers had any evidence in regards to the complaints in the affidavits. And each time the answer was no. Yet I am still seeing those who are convinced that there was fraud continue to bring up the affidavits and complain about how the courts never looked at their “evidence”.

Seriously Nick, these types of surveys are being done by very partisan folks trying their best to poke holes in the process and prove “evidence” of fraud. These results are not going to do anything to change the outcome.

Another attempt by Sheriff Schmaling who has already boasted of being a Trump supporter and has ties to various pro-Trump organizations. These things are just getting silly. And if he has been using taxpayer money to fund this stunt he should be charged.

Perhaps I did not make myself clear. I was interested in knowing why the case and death rate is higher where you live then the state’s average?
And as far as the plan, Biden has published his plan and the revisions. I don’t understand why you are saying that he didn’t have a plan?

There is nothing “silly” about treason and stealing elections.

I agree. And if there was any evidence of election fraud I would concur. But since there has been no credible evidence shown after over 60 court cases and over a year, these things I cited are just silly.

This sounds like an excellent idea to help sort through the feces? What say you? :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-challenges-media-and-democrats-to-debate-his-electoral-fraud-lie/ar-AARetja?ocid=msedgntp

“Someone pay attention to me!!”

Did his “plan” include the doubling of cases and deaths in 10 months of his presidencý??

Did his “plan” involve vaccine mandates??

Did his “plan” include holding no one accountable for the failures of his administration to follow through on implementing his “plan”??

No. His “plan” all along was to blame trump for as long as possible and take credit for any sliver of success. And to rely on sheople to believe he had a plan.

Mission accomplished??