2020 Election Fraud Thread (Part 2)

Drop in the bucket. Compare the cost of a typical audit vs just one Biden campaign initiative of spending billions more in taxpayer monies towards immigration. One example cited below is at the Southern Border with an estimated $3 billion price tag in contracts just to house unaccompanied immigrant children. As a result, it floods Texas and other blue states with probably more illegal immigrants than ever before now entering since January 20, 2021. And think too ahead to future elections about the potential havoc and stress to voter rolls this could haveā€¦

No, because he believed he won, he believed he was still the legal resident. The act of LEAVING and handing over the prize, especially voluntarily, is literally the definition of concession, which I provided above.

And as I already stated:

It is difficult to see how any of that relates to the 2020 election let alone claims of consequential election fraud in 2020.

Itā€™s ON in Arizona now, a criminal election fraud investigation has commenced.

https://www.oann.com/ariz-senate-addresses-election-investigation/

Good. I hope the AG gives a complete assessment of the 23,344 voters with changed addresses.

My prediction is that 99% of them are legal votes and that:

• a handful of ppl did in fact become ineligible by moving

• Perhaps one or two ppl voted using another persons ballot

My prediction is that cases will be made and publicized for these categories without the AG updating the public about how many voters have been cleared.

In other words, political gamesmanship rather than truth finding.

But at some point the cases will stop and we will know how many votes actually are in doubt. And I predict it is a ver small number. Less that 100, probably less than 20. But very much smaller than 23,344 which is likely counting bad address info and duel address persons such as college students and military members.

2 Likes

Democrats know so many things that arenā€™t true.

Maybe for the same reason King David left Jerusalem and allowed Absalom temporarily to take over his throne.

And what reason was that?

From the article:

Almost a year after Texas Lt. Gov. Dan Patrick announced that he would pay for evidence of voter fraud in the 2020 presidential election, someone has received their payout. Patrick sent a $25,000 check to Eric Frank, a Democratic poll worker from Chester County, Pennsylvania, who reported a 72-year-old Republican for voting twice.

Does this mean that if no-one else comes forward, will he receive another cheque for the balance?

And his sentence was three years of probation. Conservatives must be fuming as they all said voter fraud should be punished very harshly. Where are they now?

Iā€™m not sure. According to the article:

Frank forwarded evidence of Thurmanā€™s conviction to Patrickā€™s spokesman, Allen Blakemore. The poll worker received a payout of $25,000 and was told he didnā€™t receive more because Blakemore was saving the higher payments for ā€œbigger fish.ā€

This ainā€™t one of them.

Maybe to practise humility, to avoid a civil war that would kill a lot of his nation and produce unending resentments, and to let God Himself humble and correct Absalom in His time.

I will buy that Trump preferred to avoid starting a civil war. But he has never practiced humility, and stepping back to allow god to humble him in due course is the least likely explanation for his behavior that Iā€™ve ever heard.

Not so sure.

After all, he is ā€œThe Chosen Oneā€.

I donā€™t think he actually believes that.

I do.

I know, itā€™s a little scary.

The main point is that David stepping aside was not an admission that Absalom had a legitimate right to lead the country.

The saying, ā€œGiving them enough rope to hang themselvesā€ comes to mindā€¦ and the Dems appear to have been given enough.

So Donald Trump thinks he actually won the election, but he stepped aside anyway as part of a master plan to watch Democrats fail at leading the country so he could swoop back in and save us all? Do I have that right?

2 Likes