2020 Election Fraud Thread (Part 2)

You’re right. Two months sounds even better.

I’m not in a rush per se. If there were evidence of election fraud it would have been known a very long time ago. That story is over. What’s going on now is theater.

That being said, it’s sad watching the Republican party turn into a Trump cult. I’ve watched more than a few friends and family members jump head first into the paranoia and fantasy. Their desire to have others join in their nonsensical beliefs is pathological. I welcome the time when reality and rationality returns to them. I guess I’m “in a rush” for that.

3 Likes

My two Daughters became Trump supporters. My youngest, her husband and her two daughters live in Arkansas and yesterday all caught Covid-19. Both my wife and me warned her early on. And isn’t it interesting how the spikes are in areas that are heavily populated by Trump supporters. I had Trump tagged early on that he was a con man. But I didn’t realize how good he was until I saw the size of this following. And even when the hard evidence of his crimes will be laid forth, his followers will not desert him.

4 Likes

I hear you. I’ve recently had conversations with a few Republicans in which they state they don’t want the vaccine because they don’t want the government to mandate it. There’s a belief that not getting the vaccine is standing up to the government and showing your personal freedom. The vaccine isn’t mandated. You getting that vaccine won’t change that. In fact it would make it less likely. You’re putting your health at risk to make a point which has no grounding.

Sad.

2 Likes

Deep thoughts.

Thanks for the update.

A perfect illustration of the expression “cutting off your nose to spite your face”.

1 Like

You’re saying you think all evidence of a fraud on the scale alleged, would have been able to found, documented, presented, adjudicated and resolved before inauguration day??

Hey, wasn’t there someone asking for a pause so an audit could be done?? What ever happened with that??

All evidence? Maybe, maybe not. I would have expected some evidence. This supposedly involved hundreds of thousands to millions of votes in multiple states. I don’t understand how some believe that happened without a shred of evidence. Either the people looking are pathetically bad or the ones who did it are geniuses.

1 Like

But yet stupid enough to do things like cheat while being videoed.

And forgetting to cheat so they could have bigger majorities in Congress

Don’t forget that.

Or maybe you just break-in and take or leave nothing, to enable you to plant suspicion that any illegal votes found were planted during the break-in and were not among the ballots counted during the election tally.

More evidence needed.

We don’t know how man votes would be needed to swing the presidential election Biden’s way since the formula is one that seeds the electoral college not overall tallies.

It may not be hundreds of thousands of votes. One could also shred or wrongly assign some legitimate Trump votes, rather than introduce illegitimate Biden ballots. Tucker mentioned boxes of ballots 100% recorded as pro-Biden but actually being partially pro-Trump.

Hopefully the audit can trace “irregularities” to ballots such that one can compare the rate of irregularities in this particular set of ballots against the other ballots.

So if a much greater percent of these ballots is good/bad compared to others it could bring light to any bearing the break in had on the ballots.

Has a date been announced when the final result of the audit will be published?

Since the door to the ballot room was never unlocked, this would again be a really stupid way to do that.

Well…If they were trying to fool Trump supporters, maybe it would work…:rofl:

1 Like

From the article:

Audit officials have said a final report was expected to be released in late July or August.

If you remember this whole gig was only going to last three weeks. I will bet you dollars to dog nuts that the bucks are still rolling in, hence the delay.

1 Like

Yep it’s costly to “let the cat out of the bag” meaning to reveal something that was previously unknown

Just checked out the video-an hour 43 minutes. Included in summary provided mostly by Ken Bennett, the Senate liaison, are certain requests made via subpoena are still not being furnished by county officials. Highlighted items missing included the actual proof that security measures were adhered to concerning chain of custody concerns for certain ballots being initially receipted in from precincts

Another issue briefed here was the point made that Maricopa has essentially refused to furnish all their documentation regarding inventory of BLANK ballots.

Also the group explained that they have “bit by bit” images of every voting machine chip they received before and after having possession. As such, they were not only very confident no changes to computer figuration were made to any machine, it was very apparent they could prove their assertions in this regard. Essentially they disagree that the current Sec of State’s position to buy new equipment with tampering concerns should not be as a valid concern ongoing as it currently is being depicted.

Lastly, lot of discussion about county officials still refusing to show proof on how they obtained certain information readily available in public domain linking Maricopa officials to de facto admission that potential illegal internet access occurred on election day at the very least.

Did you see that Texas is now on the verge of retaining a vendor to audit a certain # of larger counties Biden was certified ahead? Could start as soon as this upcoming November according to this article:

Did Biden win Texas? If he didn’t win Texas, in what way are these supposed audits going to make a difference?

So here again…only the counties in Texas that Biden won are irregular?

Why aren’t they checking the counties where Trump won?

1 Like

It isn’t about winning and losing. It’s about election integrity…period.