2020 Election Fraud Thread (Part 2)

Yesterday in Tucson there were a few private investigators who reported back to GOP on their latest canvassing efforts in Pima County. As you might suspect their findings were damning for the potential of systemic election fraud there occurring citing additional addresses where people who answered the door apparently affirmed to them they were the only living occupants who resided there for voting purposes last November even though voter rolls often showing others also listed these same location as their home. Happy to hear their intentions were to get this raw data up to the State AG’s office if not already forwarded. To your point much better to have it in law enforcement hands like this than merely doing more fancy statistics and extrapolation models I suppose.

It should go the the registrar too. If there is a problem here it should be a quick matter to expose it and correct the registration book and pursue the voter.

Hey, sometimes, you gotta play the hits.

I know the January 6 stuff is terrible, but I was just reminded of the time a US president was recorded on tape asking a state secretary to “find” extra votes so that he could avoid his inevitable loserdom:

“All I want to do is this. I just want to find 11,780 votes, which is one more than we have,” Trump said. “Because we won the state.”

Georgia counted its votes three times before certifying Biden’s win by a 11,779 margin, Raffensperger noted: “President Trump, we’ve had several lawsuits, and we’ve had to respond in court to the lawsuits and the contentions. We don’t agree that you have won."
(Trump, on tape, presses Ga. official to 'find' him votes | AP News)

So, yeah, that was totally normal and fine and cool. I can’t remember: I assume everyone was fine with this at the time, and agreed that 1). it didn’t actually happen, 2). if it did happen, it wasn’t bad, and 3). If it did happen, and it was bad, that doesn’t matter because something something something Democrats.

2 Likes

The problem was that he didn’t find the votes.

2 Likes

Yeah, there was quite a thread on this.

If I remember correctly, the general consensus among the right was “He obviously meant find 11,780 legitimate votes that somehow weren’t counted in the three prior recounts.” Or, alternatively, “he didn’t explicitly ask the SoS to manufacture fake votes, so we can’t know what he meant.”

Also, a lot of “…but Hunter Biden!”

3 Likes

Yes, Georgia demonstrated the old principle of garbage in, garbage out. The recount included the same illegal or invalid ballots as they did in the original count.

We need election systems that are transparent and auditable. Democrats were pointing out the obvious problems with the existing election systems before in 2018 and 2019. Now they are censoring any information that points out the deficiencies, and they are pushing to remove the few remaining safeguards.

What we have is total crap, and Democrats were prepared to rerun 1860 if the swing states had gone for Trump.

The choice is clear. Provide credible, transparent, and auditable voting systems or else Democrats may try for a repeat of 1860 when they lose.

1 Like

It wasn’t that terrible and a hell of lot worse has happened in DC in the history of the country including burning down the WH by Canadians. Hordes of leftists were trying to batter down the doors of the Supreme Court chambers during Cavanaugh’s swearing in ceremony, where are the arrests and investigation on that one?

Jan 6th is just another bone to feed the leftist American hating rabid dogs who want to destroy the country! We are in the abyss of an insurrection led by the Democrat Party.

3 Likes

From what I have read, the Capitol Police said that although protestors approached the Supreme Court building there was no damage done. There were over 300 arrests made during a Kavanaugh protest in one of the Senate’s office building.

Jan 6th pales in comparison to the over 500 riots led by BLM and Antifa last year.

Those get a wink and a nod from the left.

Disgusting.

1 Like

:rofl:

So, I guess this time, deflecting to Jan. 6th wasn’t that bad! is the new response.

3 Likes

SMH, hard to believe there is actually a recording of this phone call.

Equivalent to this would be something like a video of Obama making a forgery of his birth certificate recorded somewhere in Kenya.

3 Likes

This is (for all practical purposes) objectively terrible and unethical behavior from a president. On tape. And, like an iron law of physics, there are people here who are compelled to minimize, dismiss, defend, and “both-sides” it.

Bring it on, ye proud dead-enders. Tonight, you ride!

(It’s a useful and illuminating measurement of where we are, which—it appears to me—is: totally ■■■■■■■■

Being that Tuscon is deeply blue exposing problems like these are alleged to be will likely continue to fall on deaf ears of many in charge there.

Yesterday in the 8 hours of public hearings dozens of new problematic examples were cited.

Link please. Thanks.

You will have to check out more conservatives sites to hear it as left is probably censoring for good reason.

Was that the same recorded call that the media all had to correct their stories and apologize for??

So many media lies it’s hard to keep track.

1 Like

This one?

Why did they apologize? He said what he said. You mean the recording was fabricated? Edited? If it was taken out of context, then give me the context.

Here’s some true voter fraud.

People voting trump more then once.

You won’t have any hearing into this. Lol

Allan

1 Like

Last I looked AZ Central is not known to be a right leaning kind of publication.

That being said at least you now are aware a public hearing occurred on more concerning information about alleged election fraud in Arizona this past Monday the 13th.