2020 Election Fraud Thread (Part 1)

Ok fair enough. But you do understand that I have never claimed the election was stolen. I have claimed that things look a little sketchy and I would like to have more answers. I’m guessing that by the 6th, the republicans will have sifted through it. We’ll see.

I know you would. :slightly_smiling_face:

and every single “sketchy” thing was actually explained over and over and over as something normal in literally thousands upon thousands of post in this very thread by people who know; whether its posters who have experience in election vote counting/volunteering/organizing in individual states, or by state and local election officials who patiently and calmly explained every single steps.

people aren’t freaking out that Pierce county or Brantley county went ridiculously Trump though… i wonder why?

It has not. Have you seen the official explanation for this?

Experts flag over 500k ballots in PA with new evidence of major 2020 election voter fraud | News | LifeSite (lifesitenews.com)

So here’s what you do. You certify the election on Jan 6. Biden will be safely in elected. You appoint the special commission to investigate for ten days. They submit their findings and Biden gets sworn in a few days later. Everyone is happy.

Why is this so wrong?

the group run by a former AG who had his law license revoke? yeah…that is definitely reasonable and reputable claims

A three-member panel of the state Board for Discipline of Attorneys says Kline repeatedly misled other officials or allowed subordinates to mislead others, including a Kansas City-area grand jury, to further investigations of abortion providers. It also said Kline made a false statement to the office investigating the misconduct claims against him and even attempted to mislead the panel itself as it considered his case.

So here’s what you do. You certify the election on Jan 6. Biden will be safely in elected. You appoint the special commission to investigate for ten days. They submit their findings and Biden gets sworn in a few days later. Everyone is happy.

Why is this so wrong?

no.

nothing will satisfy trump or his followers besides Biden giving up and trump remaining in office. even if a panel could investigate in ten days(why did they wait so long?) and do a thorough job (50 states in ten days? really?) then its just going to go to the next claim, then the next, then the next then the next.

Trump lost the recounts occurred and he lost again. the electoral college voted. its over.
try again in 4 years like the democrats did.

2 Likes

It’s another Gish Gallop.

He does this all the time.

Like you said…answer this claim and he’ll find some far right journal/website alleging some other claim.

The goal to try and win by exhaustion.

3 Likes

140 GOP representatives plan on challenging Bidens win in the electoral college due to election fraud.

but weren’t those 140 all elected in the same election. so they must have also won by fraudulent means. so none of them should be allowed to serve as representatives and all their seats should be declared vacant…

same goes for any GOP senator that won reelection in 2020 and challenges the results.

No…fraud only happened where Democrats won, dontcha know?

Yes he does. All the time. But wutcha gonna do?

:grin:

Call you out whenever you Gish Gallop, of course.

Call me out. I’m all ears.
:wink:

Actually, all ears is the one thing you’re not.

But that’s what makes you…you.

:rofl:

5 Likes

That and my ruggedly handsome good looks, quick wit, sense of humor, compassion, great physical strength and moral superiority. And modesty. Above all modesty.

:innocent:

Washington DC results.

Biden-92%

Trump-5%

Allan

Mail in?

Isn’t Trump still in charge? Why doesn’t he do this?

No he isn’t. I don’t think he can simply command this to happen. Rather than asking me, research it and see what you find.