2020 Election Fraud Thread (Part 1)

Hmmm…you said Americans who didn’t vote in person were “lazy or chicken ■■■■■■ No scenario there. Just a blanket statement.

It has to be exactly the same. Or else fraud or something fishy. No exceptions!!

There are exceptions like the military or business people who are overseas. Common sense dictates that but the blanket mailing of unrequested ballots that we experienced in the last election is unprecedented and the promoting of this has led to what I believe is large scale voter fraud. That was the intent and they succeeded. Voting in person reduces greatly that probability and all of those who desire an honest election, when they could vote in this methodology, should have done so.

1 Like

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

In every case where the results were challenged the states could show that secure processes were in place at both the voting and counting places. Do if you believe that processes were not in place, where and what?

Move those goalposts. I understand.

Trump votes by mail - no problem.
Trump campaign urges base to vote by mail, which they do - no problem.
People vote by mail for Biden - they are lazy and chicken ■■■■■ Obvious voter fraud.

We’ve been hearing this doublespeak since the election. Nothing new.

2 Likes

The redactions were references to software specific items which is the intellectual property of the company.

Do you realize who wrote that 'Report"?

I voted by mail-in ballot (though I delivered it in person early). I didn’t request one, but it seemed very secure. The whole election was honest and secure. Maybe the most honest and secure ever.

That is correct and each STATE determines is own standards.

Yours is strict. Here in jersey way more liberal. We had a universal mail in election. The count was slow but accurate.

Allan

Notice, there was no wide spread sending out ballots without a request. 5 states had mail in voting.

Only 4 states changed to sending out mail in ballots without request:
California
Nevada
Vermont
New Jersey

Non of them were the battleground states.
.WW, PSHS

Blanket mailing of ballots occurred in only 4 states, non of which were (a) battleground states, and (b) states that Trump was likely to win to begin with.

And no you don’t get to decide what is a valid mail-in ballot reason. In my state the national emergency declared by President Trump called a pandemic that has resulted in the death of over 350,000 American citizens was a valid reason to request a mail-in ballot.
.WW, PSHS

I like how you read that completely backwards.

I am impressed.

Trump did get us the vaccine and for that Biden will thank him.

It is Biden time.

Awesome - You didn’t comment on Trump earlier. He’ll speak for himself. You suggested that I won’t accept an election as free and fair unless Trump wins. That is not now nor has it ever been my suggestion. I want one thing, honest elections where legal votes from legal citizens and only legal votes from legal citizens are counted. There was significant evidence in this election that a large number of illegal votes were cast and counted. My position is that people who cheated need to be identified and prosecuted, whether it was enough to overturn this election or not does not matter to me, what matters is that if the cheaters get away with it this time they will simply try harder next time.

I know that’s a hard concept for a leftist to handle but try really hard and maybe you’ll be able to wrap your head around it.

This is the law and I stated it. That’s all I want…are the laws followed and an honest election. I don’t believe that happened?

That said, if a law was broken, it should stand in court. IMO the SCOTUS made a big mistake with the Texas case.

A big increase of votes from this recent Presidential election came from Texas. Texas is the 2nd most populated state in the United States. It has been many years ago since Texas was last a battleground state, and Texas was somewhat of a battleground state during the 2020 Presidential election. In 2016, 6.56% of the votes cast for President came from Texas. In 2020, 7.14% of the votes cast for President came from Texas. Trump got 1,205,300 more votes from Texas in 2020 while Biden got 1,381,258 more votes from Texas in 2020 than what Clinton got from Texas in 2016.

Biden did much better in Dallas County, TX than Clinton. In 2016, Clinton won Dallas County by 25.9% while Biden in 2020 won Dallas County by as much as 31.7%. And Dallas County didn’t use those Dominion machines.

Clinton - 461,080 - 60.2%
Biden — 598,576 - 65.1%

The Supreme Court needed to take that Texas Case, I 100% agree. They should have heard the evidence. If they still chose to find against the state of Texas and a third of the other states and over 100 Congresspeople that would have been another discussion, but that case should have been heard. I’m no lawyer but in a national election that actions of the states of Wisconsin and Michigan and Nevada, Arizona, Georgia, and Pennsylvania absolutely effected the voters of Texas and Oklahoma and the other states involved. I believe the “Standing” argument was a total cop out. If the Supreme Court does not exist to hear that case on behalf of the voters in multiple states why does it exists at all?

1 Like

It is amazing how Republicans were able to gain three House seats from California during this recent election with that state having gone for universal mail-in ballots.

Well Nancy and Adam have been blatantly obnoxious and the Gov’s lock downs while still having broken 2 million COVID cases…which I believe is the worst in the nation…isn’t helping. Lib policies are having problems across the nation.

“ i am no lawyer”. Yeah no ■■■■■ Not a constitutionalist either