2020 Election Fraud Thread (Part 1)

So you telling me a month after election, the machines should be audited? The mastermind of this fraud is not smart enough to remotely wipeout any evidence already? You are too late I’m afraid. We, I mean They, already delete all the malware from the machine. :innocent:

Fake news…

You are suspecting Navarro is part of a conspiracy?

HRC: Donald Trump should not concede under any circumstances, because I think this is going to drag out, and eventually I do believe he will win if he doesn’t give an inch, and if the patriots are as focused and relentless as our side is.
(Parody)

Peter Navarro is a massive Trump apologist.

You trying to hold him up as a neutral party here?

Oh and by the way his report was an embarrassment in its lack of logical coherence.

So yes? Is that your answer?

is that the one where he blamed voting machines on states that had written in ballots?

You really think that just because Rudy wants something he is going to get it? Ha.

Peter Navarro learned well from Kellyanne. He is just like all the rest of the WH staff that think they can get in front of the cameras, lie and everyone will believe them. It seems that after four years many of them have not realized the microscope that they are under.

When exact talking points of fake news are “held” by leftists. Should their leaders be investigated? Of Course.

He just needs enough people to believe him.

For what comments exactly?

2 Likes

hah its like we are supposed to forget what he said a week ago…

deep state got to him!

he must have suddenly remembered that bearing false witness is a sin.

The Electoral College has already voted for Biden. I remember when Trump wanted Senator Nelson to concede right after the 2018 midterm elections. That Florida Senate election was closer than the 2020 Presidential election in the swing states.

his accountant probably nudged him

Do we honestly expect anything better from a charlatan like Robertson?

Trump doesn’t have policies.

Sure he does. Piss off the libz is a policy. Sort of