2020 Election Fraud Thread (Part 1)

I didn’t say it was fraud. If you’re going to react to my posts react to what is actually written in them.

Right.

So there is nothing about this case that was “airtight” and therefore it was only dismissed “because of a technicality”.

1 Like

The hell you didn’t.

1 Like

Try reading all the words.

This PA case doesn’t even qualify as votes being “unlawfully counted after deadlines”.

If you believe that voter fraud occurred during this election, you may want to call, write or email your Senator. Tell him/her you are instructing them of your wishes and for him/her to represent your voice in opposition to the fraudulent electoral college on January 6th. Ask him/her to object to the slate of electors from the battleground states in support of Mo Brooks. If you want, tell your Senator that you won’t vote for him/her at the next election should they refuse to represent your wishes.

But if your Senator is a democrat, don’t bother contacting him/her. If your Senator is a democrat, contact the Senator from the state you were born in. (If you were born in a different state and if that Senator is a republican).

1 Like

Because judges get mad if you lie in court…

Newsmax also having to admit they were passing along garbage information

2 Likes

This is just pathetic.

Newsmax is part of the deep state too!

And they only care about money as well…

I hope OAN stands up to those companies so they can get sued out of existence and prove they don’t care about money…

1 Like

The dumpster fire continues to burn…

It is going to take a paul bunyan size urine stream to put it out…

A 110 second disclaimer. lol. :joy:

Maybe they should say it really fast after every segment, like drug commercials.

Now their own viewers are going to turn on them for retracting their obvious lies. Fox too.

Online radicalization isn’t something you can control, or reverse when you want.

Your sarcasm won’t find a home among his supporters. I don’t see the man as good or virtuous. It’s his policies we like. If there are personal qualities we like, it’s mainly a fighting spirit that will go on the bitter end …a rare character trait among the right these days.

But your attempt to ridicule is noted.

2 Likes

Hasn’t anyone read the 276 page filing with the Supreme Court?

You’re the one, if I recall correctly, that originally called Donald Trump a Homeric Hero.

A Homeric Hero was all about arête, of which the closest English word to describing this concept is “virtue”.

How do you like the policy of lying about election fraud?

This is part of the answer to your question

Rudy Giuliani: Audit Dominion Machines In Key States

More News this one about Michigan. The Nevada info will be coming out soon too.