2020 Election Fraud Thread (Part 1)

C’mon. The people on the radio would never mislead us.

Would they?

But with Capone there was no disputing that the crime was occurring. Along the way there was plenty of evidence that crimes were there, and underlings got caught.

The analogy fails to illuminate how not only the top guys are not convicted (the clintons?) but also how the entire massive crime is somehow immune to detection and inspection.

So find the bodies… then we can talk about how the murderer still walks free.

Why do you get to point at things, but I have to translate them into detailed words here?

I linked to PA’s rebuttal to Texas’ complaint. That would likely also be their defense to criminal charges.

So page 15 complaints are rebutted in page 3 filing. Neither of us has posted what the content of those two pages are. Both of us had to go read them.

He ultimately doesn’t know the work, so he can’t judge who can do the job.

He’s just so aloof and uninvolved.

This personality type can do well in some corporate environments, particularly at the board level - all strategy, all big picture, all attitude and guidance. But it’s ill suited for positions that require granular knowledge of asks at hand.

He can be a Chairman of the Board but not a COO.

Oh, and also, he’s not very intellectually curious which is a real problem for coming into a job like President.

Be honest. Unless they found something that points to trump victory, you will not be satisfied.

It appears things are really heating up around the country. This lawmaker is introducing a bill called, “Texit”.

Texas Lawmaker Seeks Vote on Secession From US: ‘Texit’

https://www.newsmax.com/politics/texas-secession-independence-kyle-biedermann/2020/12/10/id/1001022/

Secession fantasies are nothing new.

I remember when one Christian conservative group wanted SC to break away from the Union to form a godly theocracy because America had become too degenerate and coarse.

Good ol’ days. :rofl:

Maybe Mexico will take them back?

The epitome of “sore loser”. I hope this happens. So history will read how the great and mighty Texas seceded from the Union because of … Donald Trump. What a laughing stock.

2 Likes

Trump’s said early on vaccines could be out in world record time and perhaps even before the end of this calendar year. Pundits mocked him and said by in large it was happy talk. This POTUS began preparing with mass production and aggressive distribution plans nonetheless. His judgment here was very sound, and such decisive action will ultimately prove the difference in saving millions of human lives too.

It appears it’s more than just Texas?

1 Like

Or the several in California

Yes yes. I forgot my standard disclaimer:

bothsidesbothsidesbothsides

Succession fantasies are nothing new.

2 Likes

Americans.

Many had their legitimate vote nullified by the fraud.

This, of course, isn’t true. Losing an election fair and square isn’t disenfranchisement.

2 Likes

There’s the rub. Try convincing the average Trump supporter he wasn’t cheated.

And the details about the fraud?

Can’t I just post that same picture and say:

“Americans. Many had their children eaten by snow people”

The deal is that there are dozens of accusations of fraud that could have happened and almost no concrete details developed.

A picture of Americans is not a well developed piece of evidence.

1 Like

SWORN AFFIDAVITS!

AS GOOD AS GOLD!

Yes, concrete, and they hit you like a ton of bricks, a few thousand examples- including times, places and often eye witnesses willing to both talk and sign affidavits.

9mm casing. Blood everywhere. Reports of shots fired and screams heard.

Libs: “I don’t see a body. No body here. No body- no crime. Just move along.”

These are the same people who said “what crime?” when Clinton’s people smashed hard drives and ran zeroize routines on all their other drives.

And her sys-admin guy then took the 5th.

“What crime?”

1 Like