2020 Election Fraud Thread (Part 1)

Both parties unable to take an L.

These republicans canā€™t accept the result of the electionā€¦unlike usā€¦who handled it very well.

Well to be fair, itā€™s an opinion piece from National Review, a right wing internet rag. Not a huge difference, Iā€™ll grant you.

You really shouldnā€™t believe Facebook videos posted by Laura Loomer and Jacob Wohl.

4 Likes

Yes. This proves that trump must have won against Biden. See all these cheering and applause. Not too mention all those rallies. Where people wait hours in the cold for Trump to show up to talk non sense. Then attendees would wait for hours for bus back to their cars in the cold.

Geez a month and half almost and Trump is still crying about this, which means you guys are too. Take the L. Walk it off. Holy mackerel.

4 Likes

Round and round we go.

Bottom line. When one party controls both the WH and Senate, confirmations can take place at any time. When different parties control the WH and Senate, confirmations can be stalled. Like it or not that is the precedent.

In regards to court packing, the only precedent is when FDR attempted to do so and failed. So how do we prevent court packing in the future? Stop DEMs from flipping the Senate.

Well at least we are getting past the denial phase and into the anger stageā€¦some improvement

People around here got over the Steelers losing the Super Bowl to Green Bay quicker than this.

Hmmmmm. Whereā€™s that intellectual honestyā€¦ integrity in thought and word?

ā€œJoe Biden should not concede under any circumstancesā€

Tell you what. I will say Diogenes found his man in you if you can show me a post where you complained about that quote by your dethroned queen.

Iā€™ll buy into your fake deep philosophical bull ā– ā– ā– ā–  when you admit she was just talking about election night.

1 Like

Looks like the next hail mary is already in the works.

:laughing:

Like I said, precedents are like statistics in sports. Does it have special meaning to you when a sportscaster cites that Tom Brady has never thrown an interception in the third quarter on Monday Night Football?

The precedent McConnell cited was never codified. Never mentioned. Nobody even knew it existed until he uttered it and then, magically, Republicans used it as if it were a long-standing, known precedent. Laughable.

1 Like

Someone should present evidence in court.

1 Like

Gop has failed us. Destroy the gop!

Actually, thatā€™s not the West Point cadet creed, which is this:

As a future officer, I am committed to the values of Duty, Honor, Country. I am an aspiring member of the Army profession, dedicated to serve and earn the trust of the American People. It is my duty to maintain the honor of the Corps. I will live above the common level of life and have the courage to choose the harder right over the easier wrong. I will live with honor and integrity, scorn injustice and always confront substandard behavior. I will persevere through adversity and recover from failure. I will embrace the Warrior Ethos and pursue excellence in everything I do. I am a future officer and member of the Long Gray Line.

Thereā€™s also the honor code which is:

A Cadet will not lie, cheat or steal, nor tolerate those who do.

As such, while the cadets respect the office, Iā€™m pretty sure most have nothing but contempt for Donald Trump.

They invested a lot of money in trump flags, t shirts , hats, stickers, sweatshirts, mugs - no masks though. They gotta put them to use.

Iā€™m waiting to go to goodwill to get some cheap Trump merch in about 2 weeks.

Why does a precedent have to be codified to be relevant? It either is or it isnā€™t. As Iā€™ve repeated many times over the last 4 years.

When a single party controls both the WH and Senate, SCOTUS confirmations can take place at any time. When two different parties control the WH and Senate, SCOTUS confirmations can be blocked.

That is the precedent; no codification necessary.

In regards to your Tom Brady analogy, that isnā€™t a precedent. It is simply an interesting statistic.

He presented the evidence in court in Federal Court in Wisconsin and the judge decided this, this past Friday.
https://twitter.com/marceelias/status/1337869724705808386?s=20

Trump has gaslighted a segment of his own base. No evidence and numerous lost court cases which include judges he appointed, yet still this segment believes the election was fraudulent. When a group requires no proof to believe, no evidence will cause them to not believe. Irrationality, sunk cost fallacy, fearā€¦the reason doesnā€™t matter.

Time will go on. This group will be relegated to the same segment as all the other conspiracy groups before them. Birthers, QAnon, New World Order, Muslim/Communist/foreign infiltration, just add this to the list. Those that continue to believe will be marginalized and pushed to the fringes just like those before.

The election is over. The conspiracy theorists will not be satisfied by facts or process. Now is the time to start ignoring them. Continuing to acknowledge a conspiracy tricks the believer into thinking there is merit to their cause. Ignoring the conspiracy might do the same, but at least that is a closed loop. Best to just move on.

3 Likes