2020 Election Fraud Thread (Part 1)

At the time of the confirmation Trump hadn’t yet lost re-election. :wink:

Do they have a choice in the matter?

Always projecting.

Graham and Cruz - conservative alphas

1 Like

Will Biden have his own personal army like Obama did?

1 Like

It’s funny to me and always was that you guys choose to be the arbiters of what it means to be strong decent honest Americans.

It’s really a great quote that you guys seem to love america but really cant stand Americans

2 Likes

Modern conservatism for you.

And they willingly let him do it.

Check out One Term President complaining and blaming again. Is it bad how happy this makes me?

3 Likes

Amen to that! :+1: :clap: :clap: :clap:

1 Like

Taking sore loserism to a whole new level. What an idiot. :roll_eyes:

:joy: He’s such a liar. Biggest loser ever?

2 Likes

All they have left is hating liberals. They sold everything else in the name of Trump.

I mentioned several armies, did I not? CIA, IRS, DOJ are just 3 of them.

Which of those armies do you think will come for you?

Haven’t you heard? Antifa and BLM are on Biden’s payroll. They’ll be going door to door as soon as he’s sworn in.

You are so right.

Inside this article is a clip of the welcome greeting of President Trump stepping on to the football field yesterday:

Great! Good for the left, they won, by hook & crook, but they don’t care: image

3 Likes

I think any of the ones suggesting secession should be immediately impeached for violating their oath of office and charged with sedition to boot. Never happen though.

2 Likes

I thought the narrative said modern conservatism was the same as old conservatism. REMEMBER? For example, libs always say it was and is always the “conservatives” who oppress black people. And yet now we hear an admission that maybe there is a difference… a modern conservatism that supports what never-trumpers call a northeast liberal elite. Funny… even George Will and several other shallow never-Trumpers recognized that new is not old.

I might ask if we can make a rule in the forum that when progs post they must indicate which side of their mouths they are speaking from.

1 Like

No it won’t. This will go down in history as:

#1 Trump getting the most votes of any sitting President AND STILL LOSING.
#2 This will go down as an old man beating Trump.
#3 This will go down as a candidate that hid in his basement for the campaign beating Trump.
#4 This will go down as a candidate that had dementia beating Trump.
#5 This will go down as a gaff machine beating Trump.
#6 This will go down as a President who lost a fair-n-square election as having an unpatriotic, sore loser Trumper Trantrum because…

… … … … Wait for it…

… … … … … … … Wait for it…

… … … … … … … … … … … He got beat when the American people said “You’re Fired!!!”
.WW, PSHS

2 Likes