2020 Election Fraud Thread (Part 1)

I hang my hat on the Constitution and everyone being guided by the exact same rules.

So why would the case be against JUST 4 states that went for Biden in 2020? Why wouldn’t the case be against ALL 50 states?

By the way, why didn’t Texas bring this up back in June, July, August time frame? That would have given SC plenty of time to make a decision.

Every states makes its own election laws.

Jersey will be tossed because they changed to mail ballots this year.

Dream on.

Allan

non sequitur

It known as laches.

Allan

…through their state legislatures. If another institution, other than that body made the change in voting procedures, that’s outside of the Constitution.

One man’s “thugs” are another man’s “patriots”?

We should all be united in wanting an honest election and done so according to our Constitution…period.

While ignoring the ninth and tenth amendments. Of course you do, pumpkin.

Non-sequitur? :rofl: :rofl:
That means that no one is talkin about that, they are laser-focused on SC giving democracy and constitution the middle finger and putting Trump in the position of a king or dictator.

If you have something intelligent to add, I’ve not seen it but thanks for playing.

Governor Greg Abbott of Texas changed a election procedure on October 1, 2020.

So it’s okay if the governor of Texas change procedure this year but not other governors.

Allan

1 Like

I’ll take your word for it champ. Just like everything else.

And we are…AG Bill Barr said there was no massive fraud. None of the 4 states found evidence either.

And why isn’t Trump coordinating with each state to conduct election audits in January/February? Have the audit findings be presented before the 2021 election. And then the states can make whatever changes need to be made.

What are you hysterically babbling about? I want the Constitution followed…by all…period. I believe that elected officials and lower courts acted outside of there jurisdiction and want the SCOTUS to decide if that’s true? We should all desire this for the sole purpose of an honest election.

There wasn’t a problem in Florida or any of the other states that Biden lost. Haven’t you heard? This is only an issue in states that Trump lost.

1 Like

Stop, that move was cheered by Trumplicans.
We can only be angry at changes made in states that Biden won.

5 Likes

The same rules apply to all…equally. Why is this so hard for some to comprehend?

That’s the rumor.
That’s why I ask Trumplicans why they are not asking Texas to include states like Louisiana or North Dakota in the lawsuit. I don’t get a response.

That isn’t what he said. He said he’s not seen evidence of massive fraud. That’s why it’s now being forensically investigated, to determine that.