2020 Election Fraud Thread (Part 1)

I’m all for it if it means a fair and honest election. Can’t imagine why libs are so terrified of the idea though. :wink:

2 Likes

That, believe it or not, is it. (A) If the 2020 voting population had precisely the same party preferences as the 2016 voting population, Biden could not possibly have won; and (B) if the mail-in and in-person voters had precisely the same party preferences, Biden could not possibly have won.

Wow! Man bites dog!! Who would have believed it!! If the 2020 voting population had the same Repub/Dem split as it had in 2016, Trump must have won!! If mail-in voters had the same preferences as in-person voters, Trump must have won!! And if my aunt had four wheels, she’d be a motorcar!!

Pretty funny stuff.

Author goes on to contend Paxton’s use of this statical nonsense is unethical.

I agree.

Can you believe someone would try to bring the argument that “Had america voted like they did in 2016, Trump would have won” to the SCOTUS?

Idiots.

3 Likes

The problem is over 50 votes. Biden won by 12,000.

Also, Coffee County was won by Donald Trump 70%/30%.

A problem with Dominion counting in a county won by TRUMP is relevant…how?

1 Like

See my post above that explains why that is just about the dumbest claim yet.

The premise of the 1 in 1Quad is that:

• People in 2020 voted the same as they voted in 2016
  • Mail in ballots had an identical distribution to votes cast in person.
3 Likes

There is currently another Wisconsin court case underway, will it be L #56 or 57?

At this link is the text of the ruling from yesterday, another Wisconsin judge slapping down the hapless krack hen Sidney Powell.

Lol. The Georgia election has been certified already.

Allan

You know that Sidney Powell has lost all 4 of her lawsuits, right?

I see she keeps her Twitter page very active, yet never mentions her losses. Why is that?

The letter is from the 4th (a week ago).

Allan

Who is he?

Bogus claim nick

Sorry.

Jersey

Obama 2012 1,960,744
Clinton 2016 2,148,278
Biden 2020 2,608,335

Allan

The internet is right over there.

You should look before.

No. You should.

I did.

:clap:

Sloppy Sidney already botching her attempted appeal to her failed kraken.

There’s money to be made.

On November 2nd 2020 My local Board of Elections {Belmount County Ohio} mailed Me a Letter to Update My Voter Registration under the name ROERT CAIN VIII. 1 Major Problem. There is No Robert Cain VIII. I am not a Sr. and there is No Jr, III, IV, V VI or VII Either.
somebody not Me Attempted to commit Voter Fraud.
Care to talk about that Sean?

4 Likes

Welcome to the forum. Please take a few minutes to familiarize yourself with the rules and guidelines while you’re here.

https://community.hannity.com/guidelines

done that thank you

1 Like