2020 Election Fraud Thread (Part 1)

Thank you again for confirming that libs are just fine with fraud as long as their kid sniffer retains the win. :hugs:

1 Like

What’s the evidence of fraud again? Have you tried taking it to court or something?

3 Likes

If Trump was truly interested in finding out if there was fraud, he would have had DOJ and Homeland Security investigating all the super-de-duper evidence they have long before this.

If there is systematic fraud, court cases are the worst way to uncover it.

I understand the sheer terror you must be feeling knowing that the kid sniffer may still lose. Almost there, try not to have any palpitations in the meantime. lol

1 Like

:joy:

Thanks!

2 Likes

Seeing if Trump can use some legal chicanery to steal an election that wasn’t even close, obviously.

1 Like

Perhaps. But anywho, what’s the hypothetical on this 16 state lawsuit? If they win, what does that mean for the 4 states in question? Runoff vote? Delegate vote?

Yes. There is a chance biden can lose. Just like the scene from Dumb and Dumber. Where Lloyd(Jim Carey )is talking to Mary(Lauren Holly) about his chance of being her boyfriend. It’s a classic. I want to put that picture here but not sure if it’s allowed.

2 Likes

It’s only stolen if the kid sniffer is found to lose? That’s some dedication right there.

It’s funny how you can’t state your own position. Do you think the election was stolen or not? I think they call that the Rich Lowry.

1 Like

Thank you for keeping the bench nice and toasty. lol

It’s weird that you project “can’t” on me. It’s as if the mere mention of the kid sniffer losing causes panic and angst. :thinking:

1 Like

On FB, there is a link going around. This site compiling a list of evidence. I won’t give the name as not sure if allowed. I joke you not. The list of evidence is simply a list of link to twitter stories, news page or youtube video. The list is huge.

That, and it’s a shopworn board technique to avoid having to answer a simple question. Used extensively during the Trump corporate tax giveaway, libz pointed out that this as obviously going to bust the budget and the deficithawkswhenitsalibz all took the “we don’t know we have to wait and see” approach.

2 Likes

Dude, the “kid sniffer” thing is played, bigly. Get some new material.

3 Likes

Butthurt noted. Next bench warmer, please. Single file now.

You know what’s funny? Trump lost to a kid sniffer. Bigly. Sad.

1 Like

And not only did Trump lose to a kid sniffer, but he lost to one who has dementia & hid in his basement. What a loser. :rofl:

1 Like

The sad part is how many libs knowingly and gleefully support a kid sniffer.

It’s acceptance, at best.

1 Like

Desperation. Sad.