2020 Election Fraud Thread (Part 1)

Ummm… maybe they know that the media doesn’t decide who wins?

But I’m surprised. Arn’t you? Anyone who can read should know that Trunp does not represent the ideal president for any congress critter … regardless of party.

Wait… did you miss the last 4 years? Trump redefined the party. The old is not the new.

Lol. It’s fear of mean tweets, which will instantly sic Trump’s online troll army on them and their family as well as cost them about fifty percent of their base.

I saw that. I don’t care for it at all.

Oh, ok. If you say so.

After looking into the timeline of the court cases involving DeJoy and the USPS this “truckload of ballots” story becomes more interesting.

The driver’s account has been cast as evidence of a ballot fraud operation. But looking at the nature of the court actions and timeline:

https://www.savethepostoffice.com/lawsuits-against-dejoy-usps-trump/

A conspiracy minded person could also suspect that holding PA ballots in Bethpage, NY and then denying delivery in Harrisburg, PA and leaving them in a trailer was an effort to withhold information from these proceedings.

The day before the event a request was filed to ask court to appoint an independent inspector based on reports of ballot delays in NY and PA. This motion was denied, but one could weave a story that it was interest of defendants (USPS) to not have these ballots show up in a court proceding as sitting undelivered inside a postal facility.

I’m not jumping to this conclusion, but it should be added to the questions surrounding this event.

So each of these scenarios are candidates for speculation:

1. A ballet counterfeit/fraud operation
  2. Part of the USPS “extraordinary” procedures for expiditing ballot mail
  3. A tactic by the USPS to shed favorable light on their defense of accusations that DeJoy’s actions were slowing ballot mail.

It’s not exactly a secret.

Ok, if you say so.

That is correct, which is ironic considering the love that boring man has gone on to receive from the tech community (deserved) and the environmental community.

He’s a dumbass.

Yep, that ‘Rona sure made an emergency out everything. Perhaps these folks mailed in their ballots, didn’t want to wait in line for an hour or so to vote in person and chance it?
Or these folks. No “emergency” at Wally World!
image image

2 Likes

Hey, I get it. In the Election Fraud tread try to go off topic by posting:

BLM Protest picture - What make you think I support those mass protests during a pandemic?

WalMart Black Friday picture from 2018.

People buying toilet paper in March.
.WW, PSHS

1 Like

No he won’t. Never, ever, ever, ever.

Posting random pictures is fun

I’m taking that as a compliment.

Thank you.

WW

I agree.

Cerf and Kahn say “ No other elected official, to our knowledge, has made a greater contribution [to the internet] over a longer period of time.

Gore should have focused elsewhere.

Instead, he should have foreseen that decades after he was supporting high performance computing that eventually it would lead to the birtherism, fraudism, and QAnon gibberish that mindless conservative boomers driool over on a daily basis.

1 Like

They didn’t separate them all.

Leave QAnon alone! I love those guys.

It didn’t quite drop in my lap, but there is a lot of information about USPS ballot operations here:

Google drive with USPS daily performance court filings

After digging through some of these documents I am keeping this in mind:

The rate of ballot processing for western PA and NY is on scale with the estimate for the number of ballots on that truck.

The timing of internal USPS memoranda (a specific notice issued to districts Oct 20, the day before the incident) emphasizing the implementation of extraordinary measures related to ballot mail.

The USPS was under court orders to track, collect and report ballot mail statistics from these facilities in this timeframe. One USPS filing makes special note of staffing shortages in western PA facilities.

The driver’s report of the number of ballots, the involvement of a facility director and the redirection of delivery to another facility line up well with this extraordinary process being implemented at the time and the demands being placed on facility management to provide daily accounted to higher ups.

Of course, of course. When caught, every lib - including republican libs and old timey conservatives who haven’t caught on that Adam Smith was not an 18th century Sun Tzu - will say they don’t support such blatant dishonesty in the covid rules and are shocked… just shocked at it.