2020 Election Fraud Thread (Part 1)

I’d rather focus on a new independent Party.
When 58 Rs “retired” and exited House 'cos they had no hope in Trumps Presidency I’d never forgive them and punish them for good.

Yes WCD9973 - a good way to sum it up- In the dark - ages for sure.

Wisconsin might as well utilized abacuses for the kind of re-counting they did.

Exposing how primitive these flawed process really are from the Get-go was clearly accomplished nonetheless.

Which just goes to show that President Trump and much of his clan that believe this are clueless.

See there is an outer envelop and an inner security envelop, the outer envelop contains the signatures and the inner security envelop is where the ballot goes. Once received for processing the outer security envelop is checked and this is where the signature is. Once validated the inner security envelop has the ballot removed and the two are separated. There is no signature on the ballot.

There is no way to “audit” the signatures on the ballot because there are no signatures on the ballot. The outer envelop and ballot are separated and there is no “audit” that can put the two back together.
.WW, PSHS

2 Likes

The hand count would detect the dominion vote manipulation allegations.

1 Like

Wow, that statement of yours is something else.

Clueless, you say much of his clan, including the POTUS.

Please. In your own words.

Give me details about how their recount is flawed

I didn’t say “all his clan”.

If you know that there is no way to correlate signatures to ballots after the outer and inner security envelope have been separated, then you as an individual fall under the “much of his clan” exemption.

Kindly don’t restate as something I said, when it was not in fact something I said. Thank you very much.
.WW, PSHS

No inherent process set up to detect in hand count to if or when individual ballots are flipped electronically from one candidate to another. Total re-counts still jive…

Interesting thing. There are many counties in Wisconsin that use Dominion software in election machines. Trump campaign carefully chose for their recount two counties that DON’T use that software.

Why? Why did they do that? They seem to know all about Dominion. They are always telling us about it. One thing we know about Trump, he always accuses others of what he’s doing. Always.

So why not recount the counties using the Dominion software?

Yes. I am suspicious of the Trump wins in the counties using Dominion software here. No one believes 73 million.

2 Likes

If 10s or 100s of thousands of electronic ballots were flipped from Trump to Biden, the recounting the paper ballots would in fact show a difference.

If electronic votes were flipped as the conspiracy theory postulates, then no the hand recount of paper ballots and the electronic totals would not jive.
.WW, PSHS

2 Likes

At this point you guys have to be feeling pretty ■■■■■■■ ridiculous pretending there was some big conspiracy and Trump really won.

It’s over. Have some dignity. Pretend you’ve been libertarians this whole time and never supported Trump like you did with Bush.

10 Likes

The hand count would detect if the machine count was counting Trump votes as 3/4 and Biden votes as 5/4 which has been alleged.

2 Likes

Just like the hand count did in Georgia, right?

I edited above to much of Trump’s clan, sorry about that.

And there is a practical way to examine the signatures and compare them to the rolls.

“C’mon man”…

And this time you won’t have spent years attacking Ron Paul and his supporters only to turn around and pretend like you’ve been one of them the whole time.

3 Likes

I think the genesis of the “flipped votes” is that the machine spit out a paper ballet that was different than what the user selected on the screen.

So the hand count would not reveal this. But the voter has a chance to see the ballet that was output so we need to look at how many people noticed this and went through a re-vote process.

Biden got more votes. Duh.

1 Like

Eh, it’s not radioactive watermark, Trump purposefully seems to lose the election so he could prove Democratic fraud and sweep to a crushing victory on the recount good.

This is why it has lately occurred to me that QAnon is just the logical progression of movement conservatism.

2 Likes

Sigh.

Signatures are not audited during recounts.

I assume you now this right?

I’m sure the President’s Campaign can pay for some type of audit of signatures to rolls, but that is on his campaign to request and finance.

Word of advice to any governmental entity that agrees, make the campaign pay in advance as there are still cities out there waiting for the Trump Campaign to pay them rally expenses.
.WW, PSHS