2020 Election Fraud Thread (Part 1)

I did.

:clap:

Sloppy Sidney already botching her attempted appeal to her failed kraken.

There’s money to be made.

On November 2nd 2020 My local Board of Elections {Belmount County Ohio} mailed Me a Letter to Update My Voter Registration under the name ROERT CAIN VIII. 1 Major Problem. There is No Robert Cain VIII. I am not a Sr. and there is No Jr, III, IV, V VI or VII Either.
somebody not Me Attempted to commit Voter Fraud.
Care to talk about that Sean?

4 Likes

Welcome to the forum. Please take a few minutes to familiarize yourself with the rules and guidelines while you’re here.

https://community.hannity.com/guidelines

done that thank you

1 Like

My pleasure. With that said, I’m going to have to merge this thread into the related 2020 Election Fraud thread. Gotta keep things tidy during these turbulent times.

Hope to you see around often!

Did you contact your county board to ask them why you got that letter?

Did you report to law enforcement?

I hope he kept it as evidence.

1 Like

I am beginning to think that Powell isn’t trying to win these things.

1 Like

Yeah but it’s still under investigation.

If President Trump really wanted to win this thing, he would have hired proper lawyers, not kooky Rudy and the “associates” he trots out. This is just the final episode of Season Four of the Trump show.

It is all to stimulate interest in a new Alternate Reality Network coming to cable soon.

And as an aside…I believe Melania has never looked happier! Good for her.

:us: :elephant:

2 Likes

It’s hard to find honest lawyers. Rudy and Sydney are just a few that are.

Sean abandoned the forum years before I ever showed up.

Honestly, if he wanted to win, he would have needed to start long before then. His actions while president inspired over 81 million people to vote for his opponent.

2 Likes

Liked: Yeah right, you can’t imagine why libs are so terrified, that is funny.

1 Like

Wait a minute now, didn’t you jump the gun and already count this one PA case in the loss column already?

The Trump campaign lawyer is saying the one is still pending:

Jenna Ellis, a senior legal adviser for Trump’s campaign, tried to explain the court’s decision in a later tweet, and said it only denied an “emergency injunctive relief. In the order, it did NOT deny cert” and the litigation from Rep. Mike Kelly, R-Pa., is still pending before the court.

I think there are as many as 30 states across America who currently utilize Dominion machines in at least some of their respective counties.

Who knows this one particular county having problems, albeit small, could be merely the tip of the iceberg?

Certainly you have no problem with them checking this out, right?

She is wrong.