2020 Battleground States

Campaigning.

And vote for whom?

Impeached. :sunglasses:

True patriots would put their personal aspirations aside and defer always to “The Chosen One”.
.WW, PHS

4 Likes

Reelected

1 Like

You hope. :sunglasses:

Know…

Can you tell me this weeks powerball numbers too?

No. Those are random.

And Trump barely won Pennsylvania. Those union guys can still vote for Trump, but if Democrats can increase turnout, they will win.

I live in the section of Pennsylvania on which the state will turn.

I’ll let y’all know when it gets close enough to Election Day.

:grinning:

Poor poor victim Obama.
He had two years of can do what ever he wants by having the majority in the house and senate.
He even had what most other presidents did not have. That’s right he had a super majority in the senate. To bad he wasted it on a crappy insurance bill.
And the dems held the senate for all but the last two years of Obama’s presidency.
Let’s all cry for your God Obama because the senate was mean to him for two years.

Dimwit dems are going to get Trump reelected.

Same is true for Trump. He had a super majority for 2 years and passed a tax cut for the wealthy. Now he’s in a quandary.

Poor Trump, the ultimate victim.

1 Like

People tend to forget Hillary blew past Biden in the 2008 primary and she was a fundraising machine in 2016. Biden on the other hand is doing horrible in fundraising and is in 3rd and 4th in Iowa and New Hampshire which should say loads about his campaigning ability.

The Democratic Party primary winner.

Allan

Who will be old and white.

And won’t be Donald trump.

Allan

You mean…like the majority in both houses that President Trump had in his first two years as President?

When he became one of the only Presidents to have the government shut down on his watch while his party controlled Congress?

(PS Obama did not have a supermajority in the Senate. He had a 51-49 majority…and only had that because two independents caucused with the Democrats).

1 Like

Trump is in a strong position to win re-election but there are a couple of factors that could result in defeat.

1. Many voters decided to give Trump a vote simply because they could not stomach voting for Clinton. I am also convinced there was an element of “hell why not”. Will those same people vote for Trump again?

2. Clinton ran an apathetic campaign and and failed to energize democratic voters. Those that stayed at home will be eager to cast a vote againsf Trump this time.

3. Trumps ego. He deludes himself very easily which could result in tactical errors by assuming not only will those who voted for him last time will vote for him again plus even more people.

None of this is scientific but just my read on the situation. Whoever gets the dem nomination is going to have to be all over social media and campaign intensively in the key battleground states.

4 Likes