2020: A Return to Normalcy

It’s a liblash.

1 Like

Let the Dems spend the next two to four years excoriating trumplicans, obviously they don’t want those votes. And I don’t want them to have them either.

3 Likes

The first thing that Biden has to do is flatten this curve that the virus continues to promote.
Will Trump supporters get on board?
Or will they fight this and the pandemic continue?
I think that this will be a pivotal point for Trumpism.
Control the spread of the virus and we can control everything else.

Won’t dispute anything people say about Donald Trump, but I’m sure that many of us here and many Americans are no fan of a corrupt, creepy, frail, mentally challenged career politician who hasn’t ever had to work a real job in his life.

2 Likes

One of his first orders of business will be to decimate energy sector jobs to punish red state voters that work in those fields, all in the name of “climate justice” - it’s in the campaign platform that he allowed Bernie Sanders to write. He will be President for Democrats only, just as Obama was, just as Trump was President for Republicans only. That’s how our nation functions in the 21st century.

3 Likes

That depends on how many of their jobs Biden will obliterate with nationwide lockdowns.

There are worse things than a little gridlock.

Trump for example.

We shall see. However I do believe Biden when he says that he doesn’t want to lock down the economy.
But it is obvious that we just can’t let Republican Governors make the stupid decisions that they have in the past. Congress is going to have to make more funding available.

Are you going to get on board?

So I should set this bookmark for…February? March?

1 Like

If you wish, but I’d prefer a year or two to see the full impact. Maybe you won’t believe it, but I’d rather be dead wrong on this and won’t have any qualms admitting it. I want the nation to prosper, but I simply don’t believe that the majority of Democratic leadership does.

1 Like

Having been through a couple of elections before I can tell you platforms are not binding documents, and sometimes president are just ineffective, or lazy and they fail. So we’ll just have to hope Biden drops the ball on climate justice.

Yep after 3 years of Russia investigation, 96% negative news coverage, saying there are concentration camps on the borders, impeachment, 2 billion in property damage in rioting, completely ignore any negative news on Biden, and on and on and on.

Yep return to normalcy, time to shake hands.

8 Likes

<the post I didn’t send>

Very concise. Very accurate.

1 Like

“Normalcy” is when sheople are told how baaa, baaa, baaad things are and they regurgibleet it 24/7/365.

1 Like

How he governs will all depend on what the Senate looks like.

Your post shows just what in wrong in the United States today.
Bunch of we won now can’t we come together and do what we want.
We showed you how stupid you are and how we know just what this country needs and if you will only go along with us the country will be sunshine and roses.
The crazies on both side have control and your crazies have won this time.
That you think you shamed people into voting against trump shows just why what you said is a bunch of crap.
Where’s your shame for the way the leftist have acted in the past over 4 years?
The biggest for me is your side spying on a man running in opposition to your party and then using that spying it try and over turn an election you disagreed with.
Biden is not a decent man. Biden is creepy old leftist who goes insane every time someone does not agree with him. You think the clown circus is over. No it’s just beginning because the biggest clown in DC is now in the big house.
Plus your drivel about giving up minor ground in the house and falling short in the Senate. You all did not give up anything. You lost ground in the house and you failed to take over the Senate. You did not willing give up anything.
There is no decency or civility on the leftist side. You just approve of it when it’s your side.
The rino’s that you love for the moment. Did not set aside anything. They ran to the left because they feel power slipping from their grasp.
No one voted for normalcy and civility. Almost every vote cast was cast out of hate from both sides.
So enjoy your victory dance. But trump was elected for a reason. And you and the rino’s still have your fingers in your ears and refuse to listen.
The divide is not over. The hate is not over. It will never come to an end as long as you and everyone else continues to ignore the cause.

1 Like

What a joke.

Sanders lost.