2020: A Return to Normalcy

With his gun control platform, he doesn’t even care about his home state of PA.

1 Like

Why respond to me with crap I will dismiss out of hand?

What makes you think Biden cares about those who don’t agree with him? Have you seen his platform? Bernie could have written it.

1 Like

We’re done.

1 Like

What makes you think that Biden will govern for everyone? It’s a genuine question.

#1 He said so.

#2 He demonstrated it.
https://joebiden.com/the-biden-plan-to-coordinate-critical-materials-for-all-50-states-and-u-s-territories/#

1 Like

:joy::joy:

So much disappointment coming for some people.

1 Like

I wholeheartedly agree. :rofl:

Trump says a lot of things too… you believe them all? Demonstrated it… what position of power has he been in the past 4 years? How did he demonstrate it?

A true believer. In their minds Joe’s already solved the world’s problems.

2 Likes

I hope so. The POTUS has no business throwing any American state under the bus based on partisanship.

Nice.

I’ll believe it when I see it.

Hardly, but if the election total gets above 150 million I predict I will have some pie. :drooling_face:

1 Like

You have some evidence of this claim? The Republican Party has 34 million members.

1 Like

73 million for Biden
70 millin for Trump.
And of course the 73 million are “normal”.
Seems to me that attitude is already hostile toward half the country.

5 Likes

Democrats: We’re not raging at the President and accusing him of all sorts of made up crimes. Thank goodness things are “normal” again.

1 Like

They don’t want “normalcy” or “decency.” Our politics are now based on revenge going forward. It’s telling that you believe that any opposition votes are immoral.

5 Likes

Biden needs to condemn this return to a political blacklist like we haven’t seen for over 60 years. It is supported by members of the Democratic party and Biden has already stated “I am the Democratic Party”.

4 Likes

Why would anyone shy away from their last four years? Steven Miller has a heckuva resume now. I’m sure he’ll do great.